New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Although madaling sabihin, dapat kasi meron garage or parkway before getting a car.

Disturbo din yon nakapark ka nga sa front ng house nyo pero opposite naman sa driveway ng harap na bahay. Kon makitid ang daan mahirap i-maneuver kotse.

Sa Singapore ata, one cannot get a car without a garage space which often times is more expensive than the car itself.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    That's correct. Dapat talaga may garahe bago magkaroon ng
    sasakyan. IWAS HASSLE, IWAS SAKIT ULO. IWAS GASTOS.

Sarap magka-garahe. Hope to have one someday...

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sa totoo lang ok lang naman na magpark as long na di abusado..meron kasi kami dito grabe makaparpark.... talgang sagad hanggang gate namin. pick up car siya and may ari kagawad or kapatid ng kagawad...one time may biglang umalingasaw sa bahay namin.. akala namin kung ano un pala ung pick up,amoy baboy... dun pa mismo sa tapat ng bahay namin naglinis at naghugas ng kotse.. and to think na my baby sa bahay namin.. so ung amoy iba..ang sakit sa tiyan...ung tubig na pinaghugasan na nasa kalye na... singaw na singaw pa rin.... sino ba namang hindi magagalit diba maraming beses na rn na ganto ... and isa pa hindi sila nagpapaalam kung pwede magpark... sige lang ng sige.... pinabarangay na namin sila pero kami pa rin ang agrabyado.. oo public area nga siya.. pero wag naman abusuhin,hindi porke wala kaming action na ginagawa ganyan sila...maliit lang ang gate namin siguro 1 yard lang pero may space pa kami na pwedeng magpark ang 2 pick up.. so isang kotse nila at isang pick up ang pinapark sa amin.. every morning ang tambucho ang naaamoy namin...anyone who can advice me what to do... kagawad kalaban ko dito... kampi sila ng kapitan namin....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Summeramer View Post
    Sa totoo lang ok lang naman na magpark as long na di abusado..meron kasi kami dito grabe makaparpark.... talgang sagad hanggang gate namin. pick up car siya and may ari kagawad or kapatid ng kagawad...one time may biglang umalingasaw sa bahay namin.. akala namin kung ano un pala ung pick up,amoy baboy... dun pa mismo sa tapat ng bahay namin naglinis at naghugas ng kotse.. and to think na my baby sa bahay namin.. so ung amoy iba..ang sakit sa tiyan...ung tubig na pinaghugasan na nasa kalye na... singaw na singaw pa rin.... sino ba namang hindi magagalit diba maraming beses na rn na ganto ... and isa pa hindi sila nagpapaalam kung pwede magpark... sige lang ng sige.... pinabarangay na namin sila pero kami pa rin ang agrabyado.. oo public area nga siya.. pero wag naman abusuhin,hindi porke wala kaming action na ginagawa ganyan sila...maliit lang ang gate namin siguro 1 yard lang pero may space pa kami na pwedeng magpark ang 2 pick up.. so isang kotse nila at isang pick up ang pinapark sa amin.. every morning ang tambucho ang naaamoy namin...anyone who can advice me what to do... kagawad kalaban ko dito... kampi sila ng kapitan namin....
    Diba dapat bawal yan since nasa harap mo siya ng bahay. May right ka rin para magreklamo....:nono: If I were you, I'd confront him face to face and tell him that he's abusing you......and you can ask him, wait not ask....TELL him to move......

If he wont move, tell him that youll report him to the police.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with what most are saying, there is a law that dictates freedom to park as long as its allowed by the zone/area rules and regulations but also there are human laws such as pakikisama, etc. especially in small neighborhoods. Sa amin, even if we're not blocking the driveway of our neighbor, we ask permission or inform them when we have guests or have to park near where they pass going out of their garage (and vice versa). We have another neighbor who isnt blocking passage but the way he parks his car inconveniences everyone and the whole neighborhood pretty much hates him for being an arse.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Summer, do you own the lot where your house stands? If not, lipat na lang kayo. It's better and easier to stay away from trouble.

If you do own it, befriend someone na may sasakyan din, dyan mo paparadahin sa tapat nyo, at least you can control that person dahil may utang na loob sya sa inyo. Mas may karapatan sya kasi pinayagan nyo sya.

Pag wala pa rin, time for fun (i.e. drastic) measures. :evillaugh

We had that problem before. Naglagay kami ng logs sa paradahan. Ayun, walang makaparada. Like you, we're also irritated with the smoke. May mga tao kasing walang isip.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stripsol lang ang katapat niyan....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Summeramer View Post
    Tambakan mo ng mga retasong tabla na may mga pako, sabihin mo nagre-renovate kayo hehehe., lagyan mo na rin ng mga lupa

yeap badtrip ung mga pumaparada sa harap ng bahay, parang bastos.. pahiya naman sila pag sinita ko, sumusunod naman agad at di na inuulit... aanga anga ba sila o nanadya na

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi guys.
    so sorry about this late message, i'm not sure if i should post here or make a new...
    please give me your time to read this 'NOVELA'

anyways,

i do have the same problem (for a few months now). the situation is like this, my house is located beside a 2 way street of only 2 lanes, one for each direction. im not sure but i think the street rule is 'parking is allowed on our side of the street only', but of course in our country...anyways, my house's frontage is about 8 meters, and our garage gate and gate for people (dont know whats that called ), so basically almost my whole frontage is our driveway. my "GOOD neighbor" across the street built an eatery. the jeeps, his "costumersssss" just poured in and started parking in front of the gate. AND im telling you guys that there are lots of them (ANG laki siguro kita nila ). but all his costumers just LOVES to park in front of my driveway, EVERYDAY, specially during times of merienda, meals, siesta, etc. which are basically the whole day from 8AM to 8PM. they do move their vehicles when im leaving or coming in. however i think you do understand the hassle, the headache, etc. of everytime i have to go out and go home. ill give you an example, one sunday when we left for church at 8AM there was an obstruction. when we came back another one is there. when my ma left to do her hair, there it is again (maybe another jeep). came back after...went out to buy a gift... coming back to get my parents... ang FINALLY when we left for a wedding at around 11 AM (OH devah ang saya saya ). there was another time when i just parked my car in front of our house to take a nap of an hour or so, when i came out VOALA me bangga na sasakyan kow . and the shape and color is made by no car but a jeepney ( ok ok maybe im wrong in this conclusion )
    Here's what we did
    1) yes my dad, my neighbors, and i tried, on separate occasions, talking to the owner of the eatery. i quote " di naman amin ung mga jeep na yan e, wala kaming control sa kanila" bow ako ulit .
    2) we told our help to tell them off every time she sees the driveway is blocked.
    3) we asked the jeepney drivers not to park in front of our driveway (they have these great reasons of i dont know where, how, why, or what logic they use= must be their really smart ).
    4) i went to the barangay hall to ask them to check it out and do something about it. and SPECIFICALLY told them not to tell the drivers that i was the one who complained. you want to know what they did? when they came by they doorbelled me and said in front of ALL the people na "sir , ayan na po pinaalis na po namin" ( EH di pede na kami batohin dito, harrase me, my parents, etc.). on top of it all, after 2 minutes, there's another one in front of the driveway, parked and sitting pretty.
    5) we have THREE signs of dont block the driveway (maybe its not big enough )
    the ones i have not tried yet are:
    1) stripsol, nails, scratching, etc. (NAKOW PO baka masaksak ako or ma batohan, or ma banggaan.) TEMPTING really really tempting though
    2) blocking my own driveway with a rock, sign, wood, etc. (this will be a hassle but at least i hassle myself not them hassling me). so it must be big enough for them not to make "bangga" or "sagasa" and make them pause. it must be cheap so they wont steal it. and it must be small enough to i or my help can move it. wow toxic.

OH MA GUDNESS. what a brain drain . anyway i dont know what to do now. i wont add to my NOVELA anymore its taking too long...

what i am asking is of course first if i am correct in wanting to remove them out of my driveway? Is there any solution to this? and some of your tips. id also love to see how you view this situation.

many thanks

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Parking in front of the house