New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ideally, kahit sino dapat pwede pumarada sa tapat ng bahay. Hindi naman property ng residents yon, public property na yon.

But as was mentioned, pakikisama na lang. Try to talk to them tanong mo sila kung makakaabala ka sa kanila. Kung oo, at since hindi ka naman matagalan pumaparada dun, iwas gulo na lang. Hanap ka na lang ng ibang paradahan. Or pumarada ka ng maaga para maunahan mo sila.

Wala naman yan sa pagiging hassle, mas hassle pag hindi mo nakasundo kapitbahay mo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ask the owner of your apartment where you should park. pass on to him the hassles; or find a place somewhere else that has a parking space for you.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard View Post
    Belive me, those residents don't give a damn about Zoning Rules and/or MMDA Regulations on street parking.
    Which is exactly why there are a lot of problems in this country. Ang maliliit na basura, pagnagsamasama, nagiging sanhi nang pagbaha.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    ^^ask the owner of your apartment where you should park. pass on to him the hassles; or find a place somewhere else that has a parking space for you.
    I sceond this motion!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Minsan may nakiusap na paparada lang daw sa harap namin overnight, early morning umalis na ko nandoon parin kaso pagbalik ko sa gabi aba doon pala nag-overhaul at iniwan na lang ang mga kalat at basura nila pati langis nagkalat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sometimes, there's an unwritten rule about this. And the neighborhood usually honors this rule na kapag ikaw na ang palaging nakapark dun sa harap ng bahay mo, may "scent markings" na yon

Mabuti kahit paano nasabi sa iyo at hindi sa ibang paraan mo malalaman na bawal ka magparada. May mga barumbado din kasi. Maganda rin kasi open ang communication ninyo para nakakapaghanap kayo ng solution (together with your neighbors)

I'm sure that neighbor of yours (who owns the house that you parked) is willing to help you find an alternative parking..para lang mabawasan ang issue. Stressful din kasi yan...Just talk..and try to be diplomatic.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Even if the road is a public area, it does not mean you can use it to park your vehicle.

The rule should be,- if you buy a vehicle,- you should have a garage to park it. Not on public roads. Kapag ganyan,- walang gulo.

7404:laundry:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    Sometimes, there's an unwritten rule about this. And the neighborhood usually honors this rule na kapag ikaw na ang palaging nakapark dun sa harap ng bahay mo, may "scent markings" na yon

Mabuti kahit paano nasabi sa iyo at hindi sa ibang paraan mo malalaman na bawal ka magparada. May mga barumbado din kasi. Maganda rin kasi open ang communication ninyo para nakakapaghanap kayo ng solution (together with your neighbors)

I'm sure that neighbor of yours (who owns the house that you parked) is willing to help you find an alternative parking..para lang mabawasan ang issue. Stressful din kasi yan...Just talk..and try to be diplomatic.

Even if you have a pretty healthy discussion about it and both men-of-the- houses agreed to a mutually acceptable arrangement, I am pretty certain that one will always take advantage of the other... It's in our nature, sadly....

I have a strong opinion about this, because I am the kind of person who makes sure that I do not inconvenience anyone with our vehicles. So, I make sure that I have enough space in our garage for our vehicles. And, very very seldom do I park on the road, even if our area is relatively safe,- being a village.

Anyway, the trouble is people buying more vehicles than their garage can accommodate. Like here, the houses have the typical 2-vehicle garage. But people have 3-5 cars. They would park one car in their garage as the other slot is taken by some of their stuffs, leaving the rest on the streets. You know, devil may care attitude. Driving in a street is like driving in a slalom because of the vehicles parked on the road.

7404:laundry:
    Last edited by CVT; January 29th, 2009 at 08:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    There is this subdivision in sta rosa na sa simula ay low cost housing kaso ginawang middle cost housing. dahil maliliit lang ang mga lots, bihira ang may space/provision for parking. So sa daan majority nakapark. pero kita mo sa mga side streets, one sided parking lang sila. no need to do a slalom.

imo, makukuha naman sa mabuting usapan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa marikina strictly implemented din ang "one side parking only" on most village streets. may mga pintura pa mismo ang mga slots. although hindi ko alam kung may rule kung yung katapat ang may 1st priority. pero yun nga, usapang matino na lang.

pero ang tanong din, pano kung dating walang auto yung nakatira sa pinaparkingan mo tapos bigla sila nagkaroon? sino ang dapat may 'priority'?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Parking in front of the house