New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Today May 22,2010 while I parked my Tamaraw FX van around 4:45 in the afternoon at the back of Ace Water Spa near san Francisco del monte Quezon City they have a security guard at that area so I felt safe , because their front parking was already full after 50 minutes . I was paged while I was swimming , I asked why its because my FX van was bumped while it was parked by a ten wheeler truck which was parking at its front warehouse which is located also at the back of Ace Water Spa. I was surprised that my van was bumped at the back side with a (bangga) deep five inches linear indentation( lubog ) resulting to a bare metal exposure four inches by three near the backdoor. I asked what happened all the management of Ace Water Spa told me that it is not their responsibility if any vehicle hit their customers parked vehicles in their vicinity, he just told me the manager on duty Jojo that i should be the one to talk with the driver responsible, they the management of Ace Water Spa is not liable for anything even the bangga... so I talked with the driver of the ten wheeler truck and told him that I want to talk with his boss but he dilly dallied and took almost an hour and a half before anything happened , i was with my family who were very hungry at that time co'z it was already 8pm we were at the back area for almost 2 hours so we decided to talk about it the following day that's tomorrow May 23, but before we went out of Ace water spa to asked for a rebate because we were just inside for about 45 minutes of swimming , of course I could not swim anymore the mood for swimming seems unimportant at that time looking at the damage of my van ..... because of the security lapses they have, they told us that no more rebate is possible because it was already audited!! I paid a total of P 2,200 for a 45 minutes swim co'z were all four and a harrowing experience in their parking area!!!!

This is my first time to be hit/ bumped (bangga) and to think i was already parked at an establishment .... that do not claim any responsibity about the bangga.... as far as I know properties inside the vehicles are not the reponsibility of the establishments if ever stolen but i'm not sure about banggas or bumped within their premises could you please help me out on this ??

Thanks and Please be wary of Ace Water Spa at Quezon City

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    from what i understand, you can ask the establishment for compensation if the incident occured within their property. but if your vehicle was parked on the public road beside their property, they can not be asked to compensate you.
    i hope you got the police/authorities to make a report of the incident, complete with sketches and/or pictures.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sa tingin ko hndi nga responsible ng ace water spa ung nangyaring damage, kamukha sa sm carpark (nakasulat pa sa ticket)

ang mali lng ng ace water spa ay
    1. sana tinulungan naman kyo at tulungan kyo kausapin ung nakabangga
    2. sana binalik n lng nila ung binayad nyo ng buo kac naperwisyo kyo
    3. sana pinakain naman kyo maski sandwich

yan kasi ang mahirap kung puro pera lng ang nasa isip

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    thanks fellow tsikoteers for the quick response and advices, its nice to hear the side of car/van loving enthusiasts like me in a time like this ....

parked fx van bumped at the back