New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Good day!

I would like to know if you have any suggested Overnight Parking Services near Terminal 3. I'll be having 4 days vacation and I don't have someone to drive me in to the airport nor pick me up after. My friend suggested ParkNFly. Maybe you have better options. Does Resorts World Parking offer overnight parking?

Thank you!
    Cheers!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by athlon64 View Post
    Good day!

I would like to know if you have any suggested Overnight Parking Services near Terminal 3. I'll be having 4 days vacation and I don't have someone to drive me in to the airport nor pick me up after. My friend suggested ParkNFly. Maybe you have better options. Does Resorts World Parking offer overnight parking?

Thank you!
    Cheers!!!
    yes they do. but i think they charge something like 1000 pesos per overnight. yes, thats right. one thousand pesos.

why not park in the parking area of terminal 3 nalang? its 50 pesos per overnight

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    park at your own risk when you park at terminal 3.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ahh pede pala overnight parking sa terminal 3.. safe naman ba sir?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ safe naman daw pero ginagawa nila nilalapit nila parking sa guard house at kinakausap daw ang sekyu sabay bigay ng tip before and after the trip. saka lahat ng items na mainit sa mata sa loob at labas ng kotse tinatago nila sa trunk or binababa sa bahay

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    thanks sa mga advices.. nakakita din ako ng informative blog regarding overnight parking.

ingat daw tayo sa mga modus dun.. (draining battery gang)

Budget Travel Philippines | Living Asia Backpacking Guide | Tours Tourism Reviews 2012: Manila Airport: Overnight Parking NAIA Terminal 2

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Just in case you end up with no parking space in T3, which is usually the case lately; you can try parking in T1 (right side before arrival ramp) or T2 (formerly Philippine Village hotel). Parking is also P50 overnight. You can take a cab to T3 rather than use Park n Fly. Alreadt tried parking both, safe naman. Longest was for 6 days at T1 just last New Year. Umandar naman yung sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Also, di consistent yung availability ng parking sa airport terminals, so try to come earlier just in case.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I always use overnight parking at Terminal 3. Rate is Php 50.00 per day.

May suking security guard na ako doon. PM me if you're interested on his services.

BUT:

1. It's open parking
    2. Tip the guard generously (para safe naman ang kotse mo)
    3. Do the necessary, like keep your valuables in the trunk, bring them with you, or leave them at home.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I also park at T3. Did that thrice. Just bring your car cover. Madaming bird droppings kasi
    The guard will log your name in a logbook and ask the date of your return.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Overnight Parking Services When Leaving Manila