New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I overheard someone saying that Quezon City government has opted not to have the MMDA Number Coding 10 AM-3 PM window period there. Is this true? Thanks.
    Last edited by Automahn; December 7th, 2006 at 03:10 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, may window pa din. Maybe it's UUVRP that they opted not to enforce between 10-3, not the UUVRP window.

There's actually no need to 'enforce' a window, right?

I'll try to ask around.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Baka aalisin nila yun window na 10am to 3pm

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last tuesday (my "coding" day) i and another vehicle was stopped by a mmda enforcer (or should i say "idiot") at around 2:30pm at edsa near proj 7. there were 3 mmda personnel there. i pointed to my watch and the other guy who was stopped also pointed to his watch. then the other guy said "tanga, wala pa 3pm!" to the mmda guy who stopped us. todo tawa yung 2 other mmda personnel dun sa kasamahan nila na pumara sa amin sabay sabi sa kanya nung isa "ayan natawag ka pang tanga".

so meron siguro window, otherwise di pagtatawanan nung 2 mmda yung kasama nila hehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Magkano po ba ang violation na ito?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Magkano po ba ang violation na ito?
    Bro P300 fine sa Metrobank ko binayaran. Sa St Francis ako na huli akala ko Pasig side pa yun.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    additional question please. if you get caught and pay the fine. are you exempted the whole day already?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    AFAIK, may window pa din. Maybe it's UUVRP that they opted not to enforce between 10-3, not the UUVRP window.

There's actually no need to 'enforce' a window, right?
    Edited na po.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just checked the MMDA website. Quezon City hasn't been included in the list of areas (San Juan, Makati, Mandaluyong) that do not honor the window period; therefore, it's still in effect.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rv View Post
    additional question please. if you get caught and pay the fine. are you exempted the whole day already?
    Bro di ko alam tamang sagot I can only speculate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Number Coding window period in QC