New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku langya, buti d ako nahuli kahapon, nagmamadali ako pumunta ng sta. rita e, tumatakbo oto ko ng 130-150kph. nung pabalik asa 120kph na lng, gabi na kse e....buti na lng tlaga nde ako nahuli! p150 na lng laman ng wallet ko nun e!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang ang bagal nga ng 100kph sa nlex. kasi ang haba niyan saka maganda na ung kalsada. ako cruising speed ko sa coastal 80-90kph. maikli lang kasi saka madami na rin sasakyan. saka mahal na ang gaso. hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I agree na mabagal ang 100 kph sa new NLEX especially kung malakas ang sasakyan mo. It's very tempting to go beyond 100 kph. What could we do so they could increase the limit to, say, 120 kph? Request our congressmen to legislate a law increasing the speed limit? Sigurado itong mga congressmen, especially those from the north, ay nababagalan din at sigurado they are also violating the speed limit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nade-detect ba ng radar detector yang mga speed traps na yan?

Kino-consider ko kasing iuwi yung radar detector ko..... pag hindi ko naibenta.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    e para saan pa ang road improvement ng NLEX kung hindi tatakbuhan ng 100+ kph and above? Diba nga para mapabilis ang biyahe. E pano bibilis ang biyahe kung hanggang 100kph lang ang takbo ng mga kotse.
    At this speed baka makatulog ang driver at baka magtraffic kasi mababagal ang mga sasakyan

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Where exactly are the speed traps? 100kph is fine for areas of traffic but not for the stretch from Bocaue North.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep.... anybody spotted these speed traps ?

FS: mitsu adventure - see url below
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...p?product=1160

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ey guys, passed by nlex yesterday.. was going around 110 para safe, pero ang raming bus at fx na mas mabilis ang takbo. didn't see anyone getting caught at the tollway. gumagana ba talaga yung mga speed trap? san ba makikita yung mga camera, wala akong napansin na cam.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Instead of just ranting about it, why don't you guys send your comments to the Manila North Tollways Corp. Their email address is administrator*mntc.com and their web site is at www.mntc.com

Yes, I agree that 100 kph is too slow, and I have also had to pull over once on one of the emergency shoulders because going at that speed from one end of the tollway to another made me sleepy, but unless they legally raise the speed limit, or unless someone tells us exactly where the speed traps are, then I'm not risking a traffic citation and a compulsory seminar.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hi,

are these speed traps still active? about 3weeks ago i noticed a mntc hilux parked on a bridge/overpass overlooking the manila bound side, it was about 2kms before the tollgates. is this one of those radar equipped patrols.

what do they exactly do to you when they cite you for overspeeding, a warning? since they do not have signs or advices that overspeeding above 100kph is punishable by xxxxx. unlike the slex they warn you that speed is being radar monitored along with the corresponding penalty for overspeeding.

Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]