New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse_corrupted View Post
    Bakit nasa goon squad to when there are speed limits in NLEX?

If you are caught then accept the punishment, if not then fine.

Dapat nasa thumbs-up headquarters to.

Well said sir. Parang po ang dating sa akin ay dinidiscuss natin how to beat the system.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    basta yun mahabang tulay sa NLEX wag kayo patakbo ng bilis sigurado tigok kayo sa radar
    Nope. No radar there (even if there is a sign that says there is). My detector didn't even say a single beep there. But what they have there are video cameras on the tall posts along the length of the elevated highway/bridge portion of the NLEX.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drich_enriquez View Post
    Good day. Ask ko lang kung may radar na rin ang SLEX? Parang NLEX style? Bihira ako dumadaan sa SLEX parati ako sa NLEX at SCTEX. Pati yun mobile na meron baril (ano ba tawag don?) para malaman yun bilis ng sasakyan. Ang alam ko maayos na ang kalye ng SLEX di tulad noong araw na sira sira ang kalye.
    I should try a run up and down SLEX one of these days with my detector running to find out if there are active speed radars on SLEX already. For sure, the portion between Manila and Alabang wouldn't have any camera radar.

Skyway kaya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjames View Post
    Well said sir. Parang po ang dating sa akin ay dinidiscuss natin how to beat the system.
    Hackers will be hackers, whatever the "system" may be...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sir Ghosthunter, saan po nakakabili ng ganyan Device na nakaka detect kung may Speed Detector?? How much?? And Accurate po ba??

Muka po kasi need ko din ng ganyan!hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    Sir Ghosthunter, saan po nakakabili ng ganyan Device na nakaka detect kung may Speed Detector?? How much?? And Accurate po ba??
    You can buy them from online stores. Check before buying if they ship to the Philippines because some don't.

Prices vary depending on the brand and unit. Sensitivity and features differ greatly between models. One of the best is the Valentine but it is also one of the more expensive models as well (US$400).

http://www.valentine1.com/

Muka po kasi need ko din ng ganyan!hehe
    You might change your mind once you find out how much one would cost you.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I should try a run up and down SLEX one of these days with my detector running to find out if there are active speed radars on SLEX already. For sure, the portion between Manila and Alabang wouldn't have any camera radar.

Skyway kaya?
    Come over this Saturday? Meeting up with MBT. I'll treat you guys to ramen at Santa Rosa.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    i think nasa sasakyan din ang hinuhuli. I drove an average of 140-150kph pero wala namang nanghuli. baka kung nakita nilang maganda ang sasakyan mo, then they will radar it (mga nakatambay sa gilid).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Come over this Saturday? Meeting up with MBT. I'll treat you guys to ramen at Santa Rosa.
    Game! Where in Sta Rosa do we meet up?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Game! Where in Sta Rosa do we meet up?
    I'll call you in a bit. Will confirm with MBT (we talked this morning). Probably in Paseo somewhere. Hmmm... if the weather is good, we might even be able to do a Tagaytay run... ...problem is Saturday traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]