New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I really don't know. I wonder if some dealers have some kind of clout pa with LTO? Kawawa talaga yung bumili ng car for coding tapos same ending
    Well this sucks. I guess it's worth ponying up the extra 25k for the number even if it goes to the pockets of our public 'servants'. Winding up with the same coding day (obviously :P) defeats yung purpose ng coding car. A coding car is just an additional source of expenses if it falls on the same day as your main car haha.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Bili bagong oto hehe and pray na maiba na yung ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really feasible lalo kung brand new for coding purposes talaga ang bili mo. Will you take the 80% chance to get a number ending on a different coding day to save 25k? Parang hindi sulit e. =p

Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Congrats! If in case, nagkataong same coding days yung lumabas na plate for 2nd car, is there any option?
    No recourse for this. You're stuck with the car/plate. Once registered, AFAIK almost impossible na papalitan ang plate.
    Last edited by mda; September 30th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    You can get special plates even after you're issued with a regular plate right?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^yup. You have to fork out a premium though.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    sir nobe question lang po for the old car let say 2012 model with the old plate UUU-111 my question is that, possible po bang apply ng special for the next registration?
    TIA.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Here are my plates, sticker and screws. It was available 7 months after I purchased the vehicle:

Last edited by _Cathy_; November 15th, 2014 at 05:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    7mos, not bad i heard mag isang taon yung iba. Its been 1.5mos since i got my new car and wala pa rin or/cr, dealership issued me extended conduction permit till January.

AAA parin kaya yung makukuha ko? Cfy, blur the barcode too. Madali scan yan sa reader app..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    6.5 mos to be exact. I bought my car Jan 31 and the plates were available on the second week of August. I don't think you'll get the AAA pa. I got my car just when LTO said they will issue the new plates
    . Most plates I see now are AAK

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    7mos, not bad i heard mag isang taon yung iba. Its been 1.5mos since i got my new car and wala pa rin or/cr, dealership issued me extended conduction permit till January.

AAA parin kaya yung makukuha ko? Cfy, blur the barcode too. Madali scan yan sa reader app..
    Bro, sana nga lang eh nairegister na yung unit mo. Baka 1.5mos na nga eh kaso hindi pa nadadala ng dealer sa LTO.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Dealer assured me nasubmit na daw, told them the legalities na baka magkaproblema sa insurance claim dahil binabyahe na malalayo pa naman. May incident daw totalled ung car and the insurance had it written off and replaced with new.. Daw.. Nagdadalawa isip tuloy ako dalhin ilocos..

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^^^
    Ayos kung nasubmit na ng dealer mo. Sa kabilang thread may nagpost dun na January pa nila nakuha yung sasakyan, hanggang ngayon pinuntahan na nila yung dealer, kinausap yung manager, hindi pa daw napaparehistro sa LTO.

New Plates for Vehicles (format: ABC 1234)