New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yesterday I saw an Isuzu pickup with clear cover and euro plates on his new AAA plates
    Lagot siya pag nagsimula na manghuli ang mga TE. According to my source na insider sa LTO Main Office, safe ang mga naka clear plate cover basta yung old Rizal plate design ang gamit. Ang huhulihin according to the JAO ay yung mga naka new plate design tapos may plate cover/frame/euro plate

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by iwanttime View Post
    Bakit po yung bigay sa akin ng dealer na new plates ko walang kasamang turnilyo? Plates lang saka sticker.
    baka wala ring binigay ung LTO sa dealer mo. double-check mo sa dealer. use regular bolts in the mean time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Lagot siya pag nagsimula na manghuli ang mga TE. According to my source na insider sa LTO Main Office, safe ang mga naka clear plate cover basta yung old Rizal plate design ang gamit. Ang huhulihin according to the JAO ay yung mga naka new plate design tapos may plate cover/frame/euro plate
    yes, marami lang talagang matitigas ang mukha

wala pa rin yung plaka namin hanggang ngayon in a span of six months bukas. nang-ccrack na nga yun temporary plastic plate ng dealer eh. nu ba yan...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have seen it all. New plates series (ie. AAA, AAJ, etc..) with:

* clear (or tinted) plastic cover (rare)
    or
    * w/ "deflector" brand cover (rare)
    or
    * using regular bolts (frequent)

===================

I have spotted a vehicle with "AAK" series recently.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ha! LTO forced to lift their "No-Plate-No-Travel" policy since it's their fault a lot of cars still don't have plates.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Whats the official policy of requesting for end numbers ng plates since pati mga casa still dont know. Some pwede saw while some hondi pwede while some casas just dont know

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ha! LTO forced to lift their "No-Plate-No-Travel" policy since it's their fault a lot of cars still don't have plates.
    yeah, which is dapat lang.

Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Whats the official policy of requesting for end numbers ng plates since pati mga casa still dont know. Some pwede saw while some hondi pwede while some casas just dont know
    we cannot request for the end numbers anymore, afaik it was stated with the new rules regarding with the new plate scheme. sabi din ng agent namin. let's see...
    tho i thought you can have it if you opted for the personal plate (XXX-00)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    yeah, which is dapat lang.

we cannot request for the end numbers anymore, afaik it was stated with the new rules regarding with the new plate scheme. sabi din ng agent namin. let's see...
    tho i thought you can have it if you opted for the personal plate (XXX-00)
    geez, so do they expect us to buy another car when both main and coding car have the same ending I have a feeling the agents can still do something about it. Basta sabi SA ko kung nagpareho, gagawan niya ng paraan.

I saw a taxi with new plates pero same as private:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Just got the OR/CR of our gray market Grand Starex a while. No plates available as of the moment.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    geez, so do they expect us to buy another car when both main and coding car have the same ending
    with their new rules, it might be ridiculous but yes it's sounds like.
    btw, we acquired our OR/CR just recently but without the plates still. it's been six months..oh well.

New Plates for Vehicles (format: ABC 1234)