New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Manila to enforce citywide truck ban starting Monday | Inquirer News

What are your thoughts mga tsikoteers....

dami mga products na ang mag taas nito... patay na naman tayo...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    sobrang tanga. grabe..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This will have an effect to our economy when backlogged shipments start to pile up in the port of Manila... They should have given it more thought to the ban.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    This will have an effect to our economy when backlogged shipments start to pile up in the port of Manila... They should have given it more thought to the ban.
    How can they give it more thought when it didn't even cross their simple minds?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i pass UN avenue in the daytime, and i do want to see these container vans out for good.
    personally, i do not see why it won't work.
    maglagay ng tao sa warehouse pag gabi! for all we know, meron naman talaga, e. masquerading as security..
    shift your pier from manila to elsewhere, like subic or batangas, or poro point. it can be done. unless, your bribed customs men are here and you wouldn't want to stretch your luck too much...
    political suicide? it might just elevate erap and isko into superstar status..

actually, much of this resentment against container vans might have been avoided, if only their drivers practised good manners and right conduct. as it is, akala mo mga hinete na kabubukas lang ng gate... at sinasadyang barahin ang intersection..

and the 5K fine is too small. mas malaki ang tardiness fine.. quadruple it at least. make it painful to be caught.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 6th, 2014 at 01:54 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sa bangkok may truck ban din within the city. light trucks lang pwede kaya usong uso yung mga single cab pick ups sa bangkok.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    dapat kasi buhayin uli yung rail system na galing container port pier papuntang laguna and maybe another similar rail system papuntang norte outside of metro manila. pero matatagalan pa siguro yun kung sakali. then totally ban those 10-wheeler trucks in metro manila.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nag compromise si Erap at mga truckers. May specified route and 10 AM to 3 PM yung oras nila...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Saan yung C2 road?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    that means i won't have to worry about getting anywhere near a fast moving semi truck during the first few hours of the day. i can imagine how many of them will try to meet their schedule after that period. the need for speed, going live at 3pm!

yes, there are better solutions, but get real. plenty more 'clever' stuff to come from erap&isko

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast