New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 88 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this thead but I couldn't think of anything else =)

I've been out of the country for over a year now and I would like to have my car registered since it hasn't been registered since 2006. However, I don't know how to do this. I kinda wanna do this "independently." =)

Anyway, what would the cost be for the registration of a 1998 Toyota Corona? What would the late registration costs be as well (it wasn't registered for 2007, and 2008)?

I checked the LTO website and all I got were the fines and penalties for an unregistered car (apparently, 900 pesos...)

Any help would be appreciated. Salamat po! =)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    cmiiw, i think the penalties you saw in the site ARE the ones you have to pay for your unregistered/"late-registered" cars.
    .02 hth.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks! I'll try to search for it again...I keep on getting mixed/different amounts so I really have no idea. The reason I'm asking is because I need to budget =)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi guys may nagpapatanong..

bawal ba sa kalsada ang cars na late ang registration?

i mean say, ending nya 1 then sticker nya ay 2007 pa!!

huhulihin ba?...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ oo naman. huhulihin ka nyan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    add ko lang din, penalty for late registration is 500 pesos per month. kung 6 months delayed na yung registration, 3000 penalties on top of the usual registration costs.

sabi sa akin..

pag late ka ng 1 week, P200
    pag late ka ng 1month mahigit, 50% ng MVUC mo (not the grand total ha, grand total - comp.fee, stikers,legal reaserch,etc)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Ganito rin ang pagkakasabi sa akin. Kaya kailangan kong habulin ang aking vehicle registration today dahil 8 ang last number ng plaka ko....

6610:secret:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Check this out to get accurate information:

http://www.lto.gov.ph/TABLE4CIRCULAR.pdf

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Buhayin ko lang yung thread.... Question, pwede ba no show kasi baka mahuli ako on the way? Pero nakastencil na and may tpl and smoke belching test na. Takot ako ilakad yung oto eh. Hehe

Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 88 123451151 ... LastLast