New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this thead but I couldn't think of anything else =)

I've been out of the country for over a year now and I would like to have my car registered since it hasn't been registered since 2006. However, I don't know how to do this. I kinda wanna do this "independently." =)

Anyway, what would the cost be for the registration of a 1998 Toyota Corona? What would the late registration costs be as well (it wasn't registered for 2007, and 2008)?

I checked the LTO website and all I got were the fines and penalties for an unregistered car (apparently, 900 pesos...)

Any help would be appreciated. Salamat po! =)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    cmiiw, i think the penalties you saw in the site ARE the ones you have to pay for your unregistered/"late-registered" cars.
    .02 hth.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks! I'll try to search for it again...I keep on getting mixed/different amounts so I really have no idea. The reason I'm asking is because I need to budget =)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi guys may nagpapatanong..

bawal ba sa kalsada ang cars na late ang registration?

i mean say, ending nya 1 then sticker nya ay 2007 pa!!

huhulihin ba?...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ oo naman. huhulihin ka nyan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    add ko lang din, penalty for late registration is 500 pesos per month. kung 6 months delayed na yung registration, 3000 penalties on top of the usual registration costs.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Kailangan pa rin bang sa LTO form mismo i-stencil ang engine & chassis numbers?

Ang hirap kasing i-trace ng engine number kung dun derecho sa form, laging butas yung papel o di rin mabasa.
    Afaik pwede sa labas pa-stencil. Yun sa insurance ko sila na nag-process lahat basta sa kanila mo kukunin yun insurance, aabutan mo na lang yun mag-stencil saka papa-emission mo. Some vehicles eh mahirap i-stencil. Ang ginagawa ng taga-stencil eh gumagamit ng carbon paper, kinikiskis sa engine number tapos scotch tape para makuha stencil. Mas malinaw at malinis pag nilagay sa form

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Good day... I bought the car brand new.. registered November 2011 (sticker issued 2011,2012,2013)
    Mother file is in Taguig.. but I want to register it here in Marikina for covenience this month. pwede ba yan change venue or do I have to go to Taguig? Thank you for your inputs.

Btw, my plate number is XXX-717

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by junerski View Post
    Good day... I bought the car brand new.. registered November 2011 (sticker issued 2011,2012,2013)
    Mother file is in Taguig.. but I want to register it here in Marikina for covenience this month. pwede ba yan change venue or do I have to go to Taguig? Thank you for your inputs.

Btw, my plate number is XXX-717
    you can renew registration anywhere in the country. same price, plus 100 bucks yata for change venue fee.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you can renew registration anywhere in the country. same price, plus 100 bucks yata for change venue fee.
    ok.. thats good to know. thanks

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast