New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Sa mga press releases never ko yata na-encounter na may nabanggit na 140ha.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    eto sir link
    http://globalnation.inquirer.net/108...ntennial-rites

Tomorrow, the INC executive minister will lead the unveiling of the marker for the entire Ciudad de Victoria, developed and built by the church through its registered educational institution, New Era University. About 140 ha in total land area have been acquired in Bocaue and Santa Maria town in Bulacan for the future expansion of the tourism enterprise.
    next phase pa yung development ng other land area bukod sa nabanggit mo.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    well, it's a 100 year old 'corporation' after all..

IGLESIA NI CRISTO CENTENNIAL 1914-2014 - Blog Iglesia Ni Cristo Centennial
    How do you say so that it's a corporation? We all worship one God, learn to respect other religion. FYI, im not a member of INC.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Corporation? Religion? They are not mutually exclusive. You can be one, and not the other. Just as you can be both, or neither.
    What's the big deal?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvenson09 View Post
    How do you say so that it's a corporation? We all worship one God, learn to respect other religion. FYI, im not a member of INC.
    the INC website said so. i'm just posting what i read..

Our Brother Felix Y. Manalo officially registered the church as a corporation sole with himself as executive minister on July 27, 1914 and because of this, most publications refer to him as the founder of the church. However, the official doctrines of the church profess that Jesus Christ is the founder of theINC and that Bro. Felix Manalo was the last messenger, sent by God to re-establish the Christian Church to its true, pristine form because the original church was apostatized.

eto link: IGLESIA NI CRISTO CENTENNIAL 1914-2014 - Blog Iglesia Ni Cristo Centennial

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    wala palang lusot kahit saan kayo dumaan siguradong sobrang trapik
    aabutin pag going/coming norte.

One southbound lane of the Bulacan stretch of MacArthur Highway, from Calumpit to Malolos, will be allotted for those coming from the Cordillera Autonomous Region.

One southbound lane of the Malolos-Tabang stretch of MacArthur Highway will used by those coming from Region 3.

One northbound lane of the Bocaue-Tabang stretch of MacArthur will be reserved by attendees from Region 1.

Participants from Region 2 can park their vehicles on a southbound lane of the Bocaue-Meycauayan stretch.

Those coming from the Visayas region can occupy one southbound lane of the Sta. Maria Bypass Road.

INC members from Region 4A can park on one southbound lane of the Balagtas Bypass Road, while those from Region 5 can use one southbound lane of of Doņa P. Trinidad Highway, from Tabang to San Rafael.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kumusta traffic sa NLEX?

Signature

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    the Philippine Arena complex may be 75ha, but the entire Ciudad de Victoria where that complex sits is around 140ha.
    Seeing only from TV, we have one engineering masterpiece to be proud of.

But looking from a commercial side, non-INC related affairs, it won't be utilized effectively. Concerts with the likes of Madonna or U2, no way! Pati na rin ang Eat Bulaga, ASAP o yung Anne Kapal series. Anything that shows more skin than it should is out.

Pang-Olympics, baka kaya pa....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just passed by sa Duhat overpass which is the nearest sa venue.

2 lanes of NLEX was being used for the INC event. Traffic is moderate pero getting worse.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1402984623290.jpg   1402984643519.jpg   1402984672136.jpg   1402984696600.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think I gave the wrong advise to my friend. She's supposed to go to Baguio today and told her to postpone her trip because of the INC event. It looks like traffic is still tolerable.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I think I gave the wrong advise to my friend. She's supposed to go to Baguio today and told her to postpone her trip because of the INC event. It looks like traffic is still tolerable.
    wifey should be travelling back to the north by today but travelled back instead last night because of this advisory. wala din daw traffic nung dumaan sila kaso they were stuck with the usual friday night traffic instead for almost 3 hours (route is alabang to nlex entrance)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast