New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    tinataasan ang mac arthur highway potion for portion. now yung bandang malanday sa Valenzuela and another one sa Marilao in front of vitarich. 2lane lang kalsada

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    tinataasan ang mac arthur highway potion for portion. now yung bandang malanday sa Valenzuela and another one sa Marilao in front of vitarich. 2lane lang kalsada

Almost a year na since I passed there,di pa ba tapos?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Sir try mo ulit dumaan. Hehe ang laki ng arena na yun. I was able to talk to someone, she told me na fully booked na daw agad sila. Lol ginagawa pa lang may nagpapabook na ng event.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    it will take years pa to complete this project. portion for portion lang sya gawin.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Be warned: Roads to become parking lots for Iglesia centennial | Inquirer News

Funny that MMDA's solution for the expected traffic gridlock is to open up zipper lanes...as if there's really room for that once buses are parked on both sides of the road and idiot drivers start counterflowing.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Babyahe pa naman ako ng Pampanga this sunday. Pero mukhang di ko na itutuloy because of this centennial.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    naisip ko lang, di ba exaggerated yung figures ng MMDA? 10,000 buses would mean 500,000 passengers, 2,400 vans 40,000 passengers. eh 55,000 lang capacity ng arena. unless they do the woodstock thingy? camping and ****. hehehe

maybe they should just use the buses as shuttle services. hindi yung 1 bus:55 persons ang ratio tapos ipapark lang after a one-way trip. but that's just me.

also, di ba sapat yung parking space sa ciudad de victoria for the attendees? considering they built it to accommodate 55,000 heads.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nori View Post
    naisip ko lang, di ba exaggerated yung figures ng MMDA? 10,000 buses would mean 500,000 passengers, 2,400 vans 40,000 passengers. eh 55,000 lang capacity ng arena. unless they do the woodstock thingy? camping and ****. hehehe

maybe they should just use the buses as shuttle services. hindi yung 1 bus:55 persons ang ratio tapos ipapark lang after a one-way trip. but that's just me.

also, di ba sapat yung parking space sa ciudad de victoria for the attendees? considering they built it to accommodate 55,000 heads.
    Like what I have posted earlier, 3M daw expected attendees. 75 hectares yung land area around the arena, which means kung totoong 3M ang pupunta, every square meter ng total land area nila ay may 4 tao nakatayo. Yun ay kung open field and walang nakatayong structures. Kung isama mo mga structures and mga buses and other vehicles, pano nila ipagkakasya ang 3M na tao?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    the Philippine Arena complex may be 75ha, but the entire Ciudad de Victoria where that complex sits is around 140ha.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    140 hectares? That's more than enough space to build a big a$$ parking lot.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast