New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sobrang traffic sa Lanuza drive going to c5. Same with greenmeadows going to c5.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Elevated U-Turn sucks! Talagang legacy ni BF para di siya makalimutan!
    Lalo na yung isang elevated U-turn na papuntang southbound wala naman gumagamit nun e aksaya lang sa space kaya laging may bottleneck at singitan dyan. Yung pa northbound yes madami gumagamit nun...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gago kasi yan bayani Fernando na yan eh! Ginaya daw sa Thailand eh doon gumawa ng bagong lanes for the elevated u-turns hinde kumuha ng existing lanes...

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    My northbound route yesterday at 1PM was faster. Good job so far.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What I noticed so far is if one doesn't have to turn left mabilis na sya. It's the left turns that cause issues. It's either habaan nila ang intervals ng left turns or mag-aadjust ang route ng mga drivers to compensate.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    wala timer yong mga traficlights, another opportunity for accidents or kotong cops to improperly say beating the red light

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    wala timer yong mga traficlights, another opportunity for accidents or kotong cops to improperly say beating the red light
    May timer yung nakita ko C5 NB Lanuza intersection. Dalawa pa, isa for the left turn then one para sa pa-straight.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Green Meadows and Calle Industriya wala pa pero may provisions na for it. Baka di pa activated.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Passed by there 130pm from katipunan to fort. Took me 30mins. I like it better.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Everytime i pass that, minumura ko si BF. :D

Two days and the traffic in the evening going home seems to be flowing better when i look at the time it takes me. However, i did notice on the opposite (southbound) lane that the build-up of cars going turning to Eastwood seem to back up.
    The light probably needs some tweaking.

How's traffic in c5 now that uturn slots have been replaced by traffic lights?