New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Sorry for going off topic pero saan mo nabasa yung nov 25 deadline tsaka 25% disc? Last yr kasi 20% disc lang nung nagbayad ako ng nov.
    nag distribute ng circular village namin re the early bird discount. i think 25% ang nabasa ko but now that you mentioned it, kelangan ko ata i-double check hehe

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Vehicles with this sticker can pass through BF gates (lpc side) only up to 10pm now. They changed their notice just a week ago. Used to be 12 midnight a month ago. And before that, no time limit....Ang labo ng new management team ng BF...
    IMHO, dinaan nila sa legalidad.

Friendship routes are open from 5am to 10pm with the exception of TS Cruz, BF Almanza, Pilar (notorious for closing at 930pm), BF Resort and Moonwalk (they close at 1030pm except the gate at BF Resort-Philam which closes at 10pm).

I agree, BF sucks big time...

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    suspended pa ata yung operations ng mga guardhouses boundering on las pinas/paranaque sa bf.
    dami kasing nagalit sa social media.
    yun hiniram ko auto bro di pinadaan sa phase 1 main guard house maski may friendship route. showed my license with my address, guard said sorry for the abala and let me thru.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes,- if coming from the Paranaque side,- the LPC friendship route sticker is not honored at BF... That is understandable, unless you can show proof of residence in the village....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.7K:luvmenot:

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    ^ Correct. Boy Tulo (joey the ex mayor) tried to replicate the friendship sticker idea in Pque during his time. The idea did not sit well with the homeowners plus the fact that maraming kalsada ang dapat ipagawa for the idea to prosper.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    passed by tropical gate last saturday going to the BF Paranaque side, hindi na ako pinadaan.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yes,- if coming from the Paranaque side,- the LPC friendship route sticker is not honored at BF... That is understandable, unless you can show proof of residence in the village....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.7K:luvmenot:
    thanks
    tama lang pala talaga na address namin sa bf nilagay ko sa license (permanent address).
    ako pa nga nahiya sa guard at derederecho ako sa with sticker, thinking that im still using one of our cars with resident sticker, plus point nalang yun guard pa nag apology. sabi ok lang po and sensya na at hiram lang yun auto.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    How about yung lulusot papunta ka sa likod ng southmall from pilar di nila honored fs kailangan daw me sticker nung subd... Ganun pa din ba ngayon?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    How about yung lulusot papunta ka sa likod ng southmall from pilar di nila honored fs kailangan daw me sticker nung subd... Ganun pa din ba ngayon?

yep, ganun pa din... you need the Pilar Village sticker.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    yep, ganun pa din... you need the Pilar Village sticker.
    tanung ko lng kung pwede ba kumuha ng pilar sticker kahit hindi homeowner at magakano kaya?

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast