New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    45 first four.
    50 per hour succeeding on weekdays before 6pm. 10 per hour succeeding on weekdays after 6pm and on weekends.

Puro sugat ang tread ng tires ko dahil sa talas ng steel flooring nila Tires are relatively cheap to replace though. Mas malaking damage ang acid rain and UV sa open parking.
    ha ha ha! They really designed the rates against office goers. Gaano kaaga mapuno?

My friend that works in BGC will be moving from QC to South. I don't think he is happy with the cost of toll plus the new parking rates. Sa kanya ko nabalitaan yung new parking rates sa SLMC. When I went there myself I was given the flier nga

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ha ha ha! They really designed the rates against office goers. Gaano kaaga mapuno?
    Bihirang mapuno which is an advantage to the High Street tambay crowd na target market talaga nila. The masipag will leave the office every 3.5 hours to exit, go around, and re-enter para 45 pesos ulit. Sorry ka na lang kung na-extend ang meeting dahil excited si boss magkwento

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not sure know because may parking alotment na ako sa BGC but when I didn't had one I use to park there and mga 10AM malapit na mapuno ang both One and Two Parkades at may pila na yan... Now beacsue of the elevated pricing baka not as fast na mapuno...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Because of the roof, Parkade din go to parking ko dati. Mas pinipili ko pa duon pumarada kesa sa flat rate.

Ang ayoko lang sa Parkade yung drippings ng mga nagpapa carwash sa higher levels.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Ang ayoko lang sa Parkade yung drippings ng mga nagpapa carwash sa higher levels.
    Kaya ko pa tubig and sabon. Bad trip kung oil or (worse) brake fluid.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    we used ton park sa tapat ooen parking sa tapat ng Bonifacio One Technology tower(building with KFC and beside Bench Tower) Before 35pesos ang first 3 hours then 10 pesos succeeding. Pero kapag nagpresent ka ng receipt of more than 100 peso purchase from Jollibee or Starbucks near Shell upon exit sa parking waived na yung 35 pesos initial payment as long as the receipt is dated/timed between the time you enter the parking and the time you exit. Nanghihingi ako sa mga officemates ko ng resibo para makadiscount. Anyway, di ko alam kung magakano discount ngayon after the parking fee increase. Also, sa building namin, 2nd floor and 3rd floor is for public parking, 4th to 8th para sa mga tenants pero never napupuno. Siguro mga 20-25% lng na slots napupuno ng parking for the tenants. Each floor can hold 30-40 cars.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoo420 View Post
    we used ton park sa tapat ooen parking sa tapat ng Bonifacio One Technology tower(building with KFC and beside Bench Tower) Before 35pesos ang first 3 hours then 10 pesos succeeding. Pero kapag nagpresent ka ng receipt of more than 100 peso purchase from Jollibee or Starbucks near Shell upon exit sa parking waived na yung 35 pesos initial payment as long as the receipt is dated/timed between the time you enter the parking and the time you exit. Nanghihingi ako sa mga officemates ko ng resibo para makadiscount. Anyway, di ko alam kung magakano discount ngayon after the parking fee increase. Also, sa building namin, 2nd floor and 3rd floor is for public parking, 4th to 8th para sa mga tenants pero never napupuno. Siguro mga 20-25% lng na slots napupuno ng parking for the tenants. Each floor can hold 30-40 cars.

Bro magkano sa 2nd and 3rd floors? Anung oras ito napupuno?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoo420 View Post

So you work at Bonifacio One Technology? I was lined up for parking at the open area across and the guard directed me to that building.

I just had dinner with my friend who is working at BGC for the week. He mentioned that he parked at Santi's and did not know about the new rates, hindi naman nagreklamo I would have been very upset if it happened to me. P40 first four hours then 50 for every succeeding hour.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Bro magkano sa 2nd and 3rd floors? Anung oras ito napupuno?

Oo nga ser. Mga anong oras napupuno to?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi Guys,
    Need advice san ok magpark near Net Square bldg 28th St cor 3rd Ave sana... kung 9hrs. shift ang pasok ay 9am - 6pm?
    kahit open parking ok lang new lang ako sa BGC and magsstart ako mag work sa Infor next month.
    how much din po kaya 150pesos siguro ung pinaka kaya ko gastusin para mapark ung kotse kong di kagandahan.
    thank you in advance

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Flat Rate Parking in The Fort (BGC) area?