New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    RE: "no registration, no travel" policy

How to file a complaint against erring dealers

1) Write a complaint in any format, sign it.
    -> attach supporting documents.
    2) Address it to Atty. Alfonso V. Tan, Jr., Assistant Secretary, LTO Central Office, East Avenue
    3) Print two copies. One to be submitted to LTO while the other is your receiving copy.
    -> DO NOT EMAIL YOUR COMPLAINT!
    4) You are done. Follow it up from time to time.

Contact Number ni Assistant Secretary: 921-9072 / 926-1063

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'm looking on how to file a complaint against LTO for promising me a new plate after 45 days na hanggang ngayon wala pa

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    (DATE)

Atty. Alfonso V. Tan, Jr.
    Assistant Secretary
    Land Transportation Office – Central Office
    Department of Transportation and Communications
    East Avenue, Quezon City

RE: Complaint against (Dealer)

Dear Atty. Tan, Jr.;

Hello!

I am (name), of legal age, and resident of (address). The dealer I am complaining about is (name of dealer) located at (dealer address).

1. When did you buy your unit?
    2. When was it delivered?
    3. Attach Proof of purchase and proof of delivery as Annex “A” and “B”; put footnotes or references in the body of the complaint.
    4. What did your agent give, or did not give, to you during delivery of the car? (multiple invoices? Cert. of Insurance cover? CSR?
    5. When did you inquire with LTO NCR about your registration?
    6. What was the response of LTO NCR?
    7. Did you demand from your agent proof of registration on the seventh day? If so, what was his response?
    8. If not, when did you demand such proof? After such demand, what was the agent’s response?

Given the foregoing, I pray for:

1) that I be temporarily exempted from the strict application of the “no registration, no travel” policy until the dealer decides to register my vehicle;

2) the imposition of a fine against the dealer; or the suspension or revocation of ETNA Motor’s accreditation, or authority/license to sell or operate as a car dealer, as the case may be; and

3) for other reliefs and remedies that are just and equitable under the circumstances.

Should you require any documents from me, you may reach me at the contact information indicated below and I undertake to submit them to your office at the soonest possible time.

I am hoping for your prompt response.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

(name)
    (contact info)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    (DATE)

Atty. Alfonso V. Tan, Jr.
    Assistant Secretary
    Land Transportation Office – Central Office
    Department of Transportation and Communications
    East Avenue, Quezon City

RE: Complaint against (Dealer)

Dear Atty. Tan, Jr.;

Hello!

I am (name), of legal age, and resident of (address). The dealer I am complaining about is (name of dealer) located at (dealer address).

1. When did you buy your unit?
    2. When was it delivered?
    3. Attach Proof of purchase and proof of delivery as Annex “A” and “B”; put footnotes or references in the body of the complaint.
    4. What did your agent give, or did not give, to you during delivery of the car? (multiple invoices? Cert. of Insurance cover? CSR?
    5. When did you inquire with LTO NCR about your registration?
    6. What was the response of LTO NCR?
    7. Did you demand from your agent proof of registration on the seventh day? If so, what was his response?
    8. If not, when did you demand such proof? After such demand, what was the agent’s response?

Given the foregoing, I pray for:

1) that I be temporarily exempted from the strict application of the “no registration, no travel” policy until the dealer decides to register my vehicle;

2) the imposition of a fine against the dealer; or the suspension or revocation of ETNA Motor’s accreditation, or authority/license to sell or operate as a car dealer, as the case may be; and

3) for other reliefs and remedies that are just and equitable under the circumstances.

Should you require any documents from me, you may reach me at the contact information indicated below and I undertake to submit them to your office at the soonest possible time.

I am hoping for your prompt response.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

(name)
    (contact info)
    CC mo dealer mo with a demand na bigyan ka ng TEMPORARY CAR.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ngayon sina ba talaga ang may kasalanan dito?

Aminado po ang mga dealer ang may kasalanan.

Matagal na silang notified about this policy. Consulted nga sila sa pag streamline ng registration at pag buo ng policy na ito.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sa mga nag aantay sa update ng kaso ko vs ETNA motors:

1) Hindi pa din maka commit yung dealer kelan nila maii-register ang unit ko. However, LTO gave them 3 days to comply.
    2) after the three day period, i should contact LTO para tuluyan na sila.
    3) it so happens, NGAYON PALANG sinimulan ng dealer ko ayusin mga papeles ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    What to expect during a show cause hearing:

Kanina sa hearing na na-attendan ko. Yung mga dealer inaamin nila na may kasalanan sila. Kahit may mga abugado pa silang dala, kasi more than substantial ang evidence laban sa kanila. Tsaka, madali lang makuha ang mga records ng LTO isang tawag lang ng adjudicator.

So, if you want na gumanti: tell ng adjudicator na gusto mo silang maparusahan na at ayaw mo makipag ka sundo sa dealer mo.

IF NAHULI KA NAMAN ng LTO FLYING SQUAD.

Yung dealer mo ang sasagot sa multa mo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What to expect during a show cause hearing:

Kanina sa hearing na na-attendan ko. Yung mga dealer inaamin nila na may kasalanan sila. Kahit may mga abugado pa silang dala, kasi more than substantial ang evidence laban sa kanila. Tsaka, madali lang makuha ang mga records ng LTO isang tawag lang ng adjudicator.

So, if you want na gumanti: tell ng adjudicator na gusto mo silang maparusahan na at ayaw mo makipag ka sundo sa dealer mo.

IF NAHULI KA NAMAN ng LTO FLYING SQUAD.

Yung dealer mo ang sasagot sa multa mo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    I'm looking on how to file a complaint against LTO for promising me a new plate after 45 days na hanggang ngayon wala pa
    May OR/CR kana ba?

May nakalagay dun na no plate available?

If so, pwede kana bumiyahe nun. kung may old plate ka, hindi ka kasali sa new policy ng lto.

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    May OR/CR kana ba?

May nakalagay dun na no plate available?

If so, pwede kana bumiyahe nun. kung may old plate ka, hindi ka kasali sa new policy ng lto.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Nice.
    I will refer to this na lang once binigyan ako problem ng dealer
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Nice.
    I pray for you bro. wag sana sumakit ulo mo tulad ko.

Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Nice.
    I pray for you bro. wag sana sumakit ulo mo tulad ko.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast