New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    mga sirs, Im a newbie here hope you can help me on my question,

Ill buy a car toyata lancer 95 model. it's an ex taxi. but i'll make it privatize. the olad owner says that the yellow plate has already been drop. and I just need to register the car. Would anyone her happen to know or have already experience this? What are the documents needed? what are the process and how much will it cost me?

thanks to all,

paantay mo muna ung green plate dapat may "H" marking yun designating its a formerly "for-hire". also, wait dropping papers and registration before paying.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erl124 View Post
    Ill buy a car toyata lancer 95 model. it's an ex taxi. but i'll make it privatize. the olad owner says that the yellow plate has already been drop. and I just need to register the car. Would anyone her happen to know or have already experience this? What are the documents needed? what are the process and how much will it cost me?

Are you sure you want the associated problems of getting an ex-taxi unit? Maintaining a 15 year old car is hard enough but add the astronomical mileage done and the wear & tear that a taxi cab goes through, you might be getting into more problems than the car is worth.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009

May Toyota Lancer ba na lumabas dito? Ano ito, hybrid o mestizo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Baka Mitsubishi Lancer ang ibig nyang sabihin. kaw naman sir hehehe

anyway, bakit yung ibang for dropping hindi na nababawi yung orig plate? ginagawang green na lang yung taxi plate which is usually TXT***/PVK***/PXB*** etc...

di ba dapat yung orig plate yun?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post

May Toyota Lancer ba na lumabas dito? Ano ito, hybrid o mestizo?
    Maybe its a Lancer with a Toyota engine under the hood? :question::burp:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ano ba talaga ibig sabihin ng for dropping na plates mga bos?

For Dropping