New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Sir, basta ba magkameron na ako issue ng Certificate of Registration, tapos walang nakalagay na plate no. eh okay na yun sa LTO? Wala pa daw kasi available plate pero may rehistro na ako. Affected pa rin ako sa no plate, no travel? TIA

same situation tau sir, at mas mahigpit sa area ng South Cotabato sa Mindanao...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I wanna know what is the deal with this too. Malapit na ang November. Mahirap nga naman mapara sa checkpoint and all you have is an invoice.

I got our vehicle last week of Aug and up to now, all I have is an invoice and no word yet on my OR/CR and plates.

I have more confidence driving my vehicle with the OR/CR at hand even without plates than just an invoice. Alam mo naman ang mga police ngayon, marunong nadin sila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't know if i am in the majority, but...
    i really want to have my number plate as soon as i get my new car. i have nothing to gain by not installing it...
    the authorities should realize that the reason most cars do not sport their new plates, is because there are none available.
    again, i re-iterate.. in the olden times, my new plates would be bolted in within 2 weeks of car purchase..
    so even if the casas are guilty of batching, within 2 weeks of documents submission, dapat may plaka na..!
    so this new deadline come november... totoo na ba ito, o handsomification lang ulit...

so how can the problem be solved, if the existence of that problem is being denied by those responsible..?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Got my plates last Saturday problema naman yata ngayon ay yung screw. Wala pa daw sabi ng SA ko.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    hi to all tsikot members. my first time posting here... question ko po is, pano kaya ito baka next week ko makuha yung car? i already asked a toyota s.a. about this... and like what sir jaggerx3 said, meron daw plates ngayon, kaso wala naman daw screw. also, habang wala pa or/cr and plate, they are issuing documents below:

1. permit to travel
    2. sales invoice
    3. vehicle delivery note

question is, pwede kaya ito? hirap naman may bago kang auto tapos tengga lang sa garahe, punas-punas, pasmasdan lang lagi, dahil wala or/cr at plate... buti sana if mabilis makuha ang mga ito.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk888 View Post
    hi to all tsikot members. my first time posting here... question ko po is, pano kaya ito baka next week ko makuha yung car? i already asked a toyota s.a. about this... and like what sir jaggerx3 said, meron daw plates ngayon, kaso wala naman daw screw. also, habang wala pa or/cr and plate, they are issuing documents below:

1. permit to travel
    2. sales invoice
    3. vehicle delivery note

question is, pwede kaya ito? hirap naman may bago kang auto tapos tengga lang sa garahe, punas-punas, pasmasdan lang lagi, dahil wala or/cr at plate... buti sana if mabilis makuha ang mga ito.
    Bro if you back read you can get answers to your inquiry

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yobma View Post
    Bro if you back read you can get answers to your inquiry
    yes, sir, i backread din po. thanks. i think that's really the way to go if invoices/delivery dates for several weeks, dapat bitbitin yung for current week at sabihin lang na bago, right? madalas kasi magiging route ko paranaque - makati - the fort.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk888 View Post
    yes, sir, i backread din po. thanks. i think that's really the way to go if invoices/delivery dates for several weeks, dapat bitbitin yung for current week at sabihin lang na bago, right? madalas kasi magiging route ko paranaque - makati - the fort.
    Kaso nga lang pag marunong yung mga nakakahuli at tiningnan yang odometer mo, baka maquestion ka pa jan lalo pag nakitang mataas na ang odometer.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    wala naman problema while travelling without plate.
    impt lang is you bring along the delivery receipts.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Haaay... Tuwid na daan, papunta saan?

Its not the dealers fault that they sell cars, thats their source of income.
    Its not our fault that we buy brand new cars, we have reasons for doing so.

ITS THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT FOR COMING UP WITH A CRAPPY SYSTEM FOR THE RELEASE OF PLATES AND MAKING US SUFFER FOR THEIR SHORTCOMINGS !!!

Try to review the process on how the vehicles plates are released. Hindi lang LTO ang agency na dinadaanan niyan. And try to see what improvements have been made to make the process faster. You'll be surprised.

Sana hindi matulad yan sa case ng mga brand new motorcycle owners. Invoice, D/R and authority to travel for a week (bibigyan ka nila ng bundle good for 1 month) na gagamitin mo for 3 months. Then OR/CR na may tatak "Registered, no plate available". Then after one (1) year, dun palang ibibigay yung plaka mo.

Abaya should really think long and hard about that "no plate no travel" banana. Mas marami ang naaabala sa kabalbalan nila.

My 3 cents.

Driving brand new Vehicles(without plate yet)