New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, here is a challenge. If this law gets passed (I doubt it) then let's wait for mr superman victorevolution to make the first few arrests, no guns allowed ha. with pictures and/or video as proof. tapang e, kala mo naman uubra siya sa jeepney driver na may dalang tubo. bawal kuyog ha, dapat magisa lang nya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Well, here is a challenge. If this law gets passed (I doubt it) then let's wait for mr superman victorevolution to make the first few arrests, no guns allowed ha. with pictures and/or video as proof. tapang e, kala mo naman uubra siya sa jeepney driver na may dalang tubo. bawal kuyog ha, dapat magisa lang nya.
    vigilante na parang batman gusto ni victorevolution. this will make anyone driving any diesel-engined car prone to apprehension and harassment.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    This is absurd. Tama na sana eh pero hindi dapat citizen arrest ang gagawin. I believe a better plan would be taking clear pictures and/or videos depicting a certain vehicle or vehicles emitting black smoke with license plate clearly seen would suffice. These should be submitted to the LTO website and the vehicle would be fined upon next registration. Multiple offenses should lead to revocation of license plate and disqualification from reregistration due to non-roadworthiness.

People upload such incriminating evidence on Facebook all the time. It would be easy to put them to good use.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paano mga modern diesel engines na may DPF, e pag nag-regenerate ang dpf e uusok talaga? what then, how does one prove (both owner and reporter) it is one way or the other, regenerating dpf or smoke belching engine?

meron nang law, it empowers the denr to set up check points where they can do on the spot checks. it also requires vehicle owners to have their vehicles pass an emission test before the vehicle can be registered. implementation lang ang kulang e. what we need are good administrators, not stoopid legislators.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    This is absurd. Tama na sana eh pero hindi dapat citizen arrest ang gagawin. I believe a better plan would be taking clear pictures and/or videos depicting a certain vehicle or vehicles emitting black smoke with license plate clearly seen would suffice. These should be submitted to the LTO website and the vehicle would be fined upon next registration. Multiple offenses should lead to revocation of license plate and disqualification from reregistration due to non-roadworthiness.

People upload such incriminating evidence on Facebook all the time. It would be easy to put them to good use.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    I disagree with you. I don't think pictures will help. In fact, I am not a fan of post the picture and make a totally big fuss about it in FB.

Follow the rules according to the law's implementing rules and regulations. Follow what's on paper para maliwanag.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Owws. Isa na namang lawmaker (daw) na di alam kung ano ang meron sa Pilipinas.
    Trapik pulis nga sa Cavite minumura lang ng mga jeepney drayber. Ewan na lang kung yung mga tambay ang mang aaresto.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I think we are missing the point that the law has an incentive:

"The bill provides a reward of P10,000 to the arresting individual for every legitimate apprehension of smoke belching vehicle. The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) shall determine the legitimacy of such apprehension."

This does not mean we are the ones whose going to apprehend the violator, but with a P10,000 reward, I am sure someone will be motivated enough to do that. Isang huli lang, sweldo na ng minimum wage employee. Mukhang maganda business ito

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I think we are missing the point that the law has an incentive:

"The bill provides a reward of P10,000 to the arresting individual for every legitimate apprehension of smoke belching vehicle. The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) shall determine the legitimacy of such apprehension."

This does not mean we are the ones whose going to apprehend the violator, but with a P10,000 reward, I am sure someone will be motivated enough to do that. Isang huli lang, sweldo na ng minimum wage employee. Mukhang maganda business ito
    Ipahuli mo sa isang maton at ikaw ang padrino...

50-50,- puwede na!...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.1K:dog2:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    . . . Mukhang maganda business ito
    Eggxactly!!!

hanap ka lang ng pakner na puv driver.
    konting drama para may video / ebidensiya.
    bayad multa... then pagdating ng gabi, 50- 50 sa natira.
    may pang boundary na, may pang hapi- hapi pa!!! :cheers2:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and will it also provide death benefits to those who die implementing this stoopid bill?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast