New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Saturday along SLEX towards Santa Rosa, I flashed a black EK Civic hogging the overtaking lane since I was ready to pass and he's definitely below 100. He moved to let me pass but he immediately went to my tail continuously flashing his headlights. I moved out of the overtaking lane to let him pass but he kept following me to whatever I go while continuously flashing. I had my family with me so I just kept my cool but in my head I was already yelling "what an IDIOT!". He probably didn't even know that he got flashed because what he was doing was wrong. Dumba*s.

Posted via iPhone using Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Just one of them egoistic boy racers on a Honda.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Whenever I use the expressways, I stay on the rightmost lane. It's faster there than on the innermost lanes. Mahilig magbabad mga Pinoy drivers sa leftmost lanes. Ignoramuses.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by extremeshot View Post
    Last Saturday along SLEX towards Santa Rosa, I flashed a black EK Civic hogging the overtaking lane since I was ready to pass and he's definitely below 100. He moved to let me pass but he immediately went to my tail continuously flashing his headlights. I moved out of the overtaking lane to let him pass but he kept following me to whatever I go while continuously flashing. I had my family with me so I just kept my cool but in my head I was already yelling "what an IDIOT!". He probably didn't even know that he got flashed because what he was doing was wrong. Dumba*s.

down, boy! he owns the road! nakiki-gamit lang tayo..
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I observe these more often on weekends than weekdays. I don't even bother to flash them, it's a waste of time. I just overtake on their right. If you intend to use the rightmost lane, please don't flash the slow ones there to move aside. Kabastusan na yun. They are there for a reason.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag ganyan.. intindihin nyo na lang sila.. wag na iinit ulo.. kung ayaw umalis.. ikaw na umiwas.. marami kasing drivers marunong lang magpa andar nang sasakyan.. pero hindi alam ang mga road rules and kulang sa courtesy.. just a waste of time kung papatulan mo pa..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Correct. Hindi ko na sya pinatulan but I posted the story because I hope that black EK driver is a member here para matuto naman na Mali Ang Ginawa Nya para next time Hindi na nya ulitin.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by extremeshot View Post
    Correct. Hindi ko na sya pinatulan but I posted the story because I hope that black EK driver is a member here para matuto naman na Mali Ang Ginawa Nya para next time Hindi na nya ulitin.

Based sa kwento mo, I don't think ignorance ang dahilan. I think ego lang talaga. Flashing him might mean "ang bagal mo" sa kanya. Pag ego kasi ng mayabang nakanti walang tama o mali.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Marami rin along nasusundan na mabagal mag drive, na kahit busina o flash, di pinapansin. Pag na overtake ko, yun pala nag te-text.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Driving without headlights on. Marami nito jeep, tricycle and motorcycles. This is a violation of Sec. 34 (c) of Rep. Act No. 4136. It's ironic we retrofit our headlights for safety but other motorists disregard safety by driving without headlights on. Kahit naman walang batas, obvious naman kailangan nakabukas ang headlights sa gabi.

Tricycles that only have one headlight. Under RA 4136, Sec. 34 (c), any vehicle that has a width of at least 1 meter must be equipped with 2 headlights.

Still under the same section, vehicles' headlights must not tend to blind other motorists. Yung mga naka white HID na walang leveler guilty nito.

Yung mga walang muffler/silencer dapat bawal din. Rep Act No. 4136, Sec. 34 (j)

Bawal ang tricycle sa highway. Letter of Instruction No. 1482 (1985)