New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for the past months, i came across a couple of LCs that were for sale. from 40 series to 80 series, sobrang taas ng price. what is so special about the Land Cruiser?

saw this LC just last saturday. I talked to the driver, according to him, the owner would consider selling it at 1M daw. to think that galing subic pa ito. I know near mint condition pa ito. but still, with that price, you have a lot of options na na brand new.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    well that thing above is kinda rare

ayaw bitawan ng may ari

nag presyo nga sya pero presyong ayaw magbenta

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    well that thing is kinda rare

ayaw bitawan ng may ari

nag presyo nga sya pero presyong ayaw magbenta
    even yung mga SWB? sa mga online selling sites, parang "normal" na yung 750k for the LC70 na mint condition in manual tranny.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    meron kasi mga LC fanatics

some years ago i sold an 80 series for a friend (Lexus LX450)

ang nakakita (i parked it outside with big red for sale sign) a guy who loves LC80s

they buy 'em and mod them... ARB bull bar and stuff

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    meron kasi mga LC fanatics

some years ago i sold an 80 series for a friend (Lexus LX450)

ang nakakita (i parked it outside with big red for sale sign) a guy who loves LC80s

they buy 'em and mod them... ARB bull bar and stuff
    this one i have to agree. may following nga ang Land Cruiser. its not for everybody. price palang patay na

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you really want an old LC, you can find one unrestored for cheap, but for something that well cared-for and kitted out, you'll have to pay a lot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I didn't get it also until I had one. Cruisers are over built, over engineered, and don't feel flimsy or disposable like other vehicles.

Almost everything is serviceable.

I prefer my 94 toyota vs my 01 nissan. Its a keeper. And i wasnt even a fanatic to begin with.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I love our lc200 more than our audi Q7... Pang porma at pang harabas

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matibay and it just keeps going. Although they are faster on the road, walang sinabi ang Monty Sport and Fortuner sa tibay, off-road performance out-of-the-box, and resale value.

Maswerte yung mga nakabili ng local LC80 and LC100s before the tax schemes were revised. The 80s sold brand new from P1.4M to P1.7M in late 1995 to 1997. When the LC100 first came out locally (1998-2000), it sold at around 1.8M to 1.9M before new taxes made it breach the P2M mark. On the second hand market, a good LC80 will still flirt with the 1M mark today... and surprisingly, there are buyers.

Even the 40 series in good condition will fetch 250K-300K on the second hand market.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Matibay and it just keeps going. Although they are faster on the road, walang sinabi ang Monty Sport and Fortuner sa tibay, off-road performance out-of-the-box, and resale value.

Maswerte yung mga nakabili ng local LC80 and LC100s before the tax schemes were revised. The 80s sold brand new from P1.4M to P1.7M in late 1995 to 1997. When the LC100 first came out locally (1998-2000), it sold at around 1.8M to 1.9M before new taxes made it breach the P2M mark. On the second hand market, a good LC80 will still flirt with the 1M mark today... and surprisingly, there are buyers.

Even the 40 series in good condition will fetch 250K-300K on the second hand market.
    yung mga 40 series na nakita ko, at 250-300k pesos, hindi pa siya fully restored. probably good running condition palang. pag fully restored, patay na ang price hehe

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast