New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone here knows where to buy first generation Toyota Innova or Vios dashboard (bare moldings only)? I am looking for a really cheap one, even if it is damaged. Maybe someone here knows a place or someone who is selling one.

Thanks for any replies!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you are looking for one because yours is damaged, maybe it is cheaper if you have yours fixed, instead of buying another one..
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you are looking for one because yours is damaged, maybe it is cheaper if you have yours fixed, instead of buying another one..
    good luck.
    Thanks for the reply dr.d, actually I am planning to retrofit either the Innova or Vios dashboard into an older Toyota vehicle. I stumbled upon this DIY: Retrofit 2012 camaro dash into a 2010 car. - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com and thought that retrofitting is possible and is the best way since the old dashboard of my old Toyota is beyond repair and a nice looking dashboard would really be nice.

Also I am only interested in the dashboard molding, not the gauge clusters, wiring, or electrical since I will also have these customized.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try ebay intl

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Insurance people, if you know anyone.

Some totaled cars have intact dashboards. Baka makakuha ka pa free switches. You need to work around on the ripped airbags though.