mga sir another question po.
    What kind of bulbs are used for the following:
    parklight
    turn lamps
    brake lights
    reverse lights
    bulbs sa gauges and
    bulbs sa dashboard

Thanks a lot in advance. and sorry po if nonsense question ulet. Noob lang. ...
    If you want to change the bulb you can bring the car to the shop and the mechanics would know what bulb to use right away. But if you do DIY, this should help you.
    img065.jpg

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi Sir,
    Good day.

How are you. I was just reading some threads here in tsikot and read that you know of good car shops here in Alabang.

I have a Toyota Revo Sports Runner 2000 and I still love this car. I want to extend the life or usage. Recently, I oil change or addition had been frequent. There are times that there is smoke belching but not much.

I am thinking of an overhaul, whether top or engine. I asked from the toyota Casa but nowadays I don't trust that they will do a good job or the casa that will do it will do a good prognosis of the problem hence recommend possible solution.

It will be best that a good mechanic can give a good prognosis and if ever his shop is reputable maybe I will have it fixed there..

Thank you sir.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan_rr View Post
    Hi guys. Question lang po. Talaga bang Premium Gas lang ang pwede sa Revo? Di po ba pwede ang Regular Unleaded Gasoline? By the way I have Revo 2003 GL. Thanks
    As per revo owners manual, dapat at least RON95 yun gas. sa lahat ng Revo 1.8 ito (DLX, GL and GLX)
    yung revo 2.0 as (GSX and VX200) can use RON91 na mas mura..

Then sa E10, hindi compatible ang revo dito and is acknowledge by Casa. So napipilitan kami gumamit ng Blaza, pero most of the time eh XCS kasi wala naman minsan blaze dito sa province

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan_rr View Post
    Hi guys. Question lang po. Talaga bang Premium Gas lang ang pwede sa Revo? Di po ba pwede ang Regular Unleaded Gasoline? By the way I have Revo 2003 GL. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Nonsense! Regular lang bro! Kahit Innova gas pa yan, pwede parin ang unleaded. I'd only start using premium gasoline with midsize sedans with 2.4L engines and above.
    This is not nonsense. The 7k-E (1.8 gas) equipped Revos specifically require RON 95 gas. I've seen many 1.8 Revos drinking the wrong gas and they knock like hell on it. On the other hand, the 2.0 gas revos don't (see revoGSX's reply). It's all in the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX View Post
    As per revo owners manual, dapat at least RON95 yun gas. sa lahat ng Revo 1.8 ito (DLX, GL and GLX)
    yung revo 2.0 as (GSX and VX200) can use RON91 na mas mura..

Then sa E10, hindi compatible ang revo dito and is acknowledge by Casa. So napipilitan kami gumamit ng Blaza, pero most of the time eh XCS kasi wala naman minsan blaze dito sa province
    Since there's rarely any non-alcohol gas nowadays, I decided to take the plunge and try it out. Been using various E10 premium fuels for more than two years / 20,000 km (Seaoil Extreme 97 most commonly) and I've noticed no adverse effects in performance or economy.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Since there's rarely any non-alcohol gas nowadays, I decided to take the plunge and try it out. Been using various E10 premium fuels for more than two years / 20,000 km (Seaoil Extreme 97 most commonly) and I've noticed no adverse effects in performance or economy.
    from what I know..hindi naman po performance ang affected.. yun fuel line with rubber component ang unang masisira due to ethanol daw..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    This is not nonsense. The 7k-E (1.8 gas) equipped Revos specifically require RON 95 gas. I've seen many 1.8 Revos drinking the wrong gas and they knock like hell on it. On the other hand, the 2.0 gas revos don't (see revoGSX's reply). It's all in the manual.

That is odd. So far I have not heard of any knocking complaints from friends and relatives who have the 1.8EFI. The only cars I know that specifically want 95 RON come from Nissan and Hyundai.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    That is odd. So far I have not heard of any knocking complaints from friends and relatives who have the 1.8EFI. The only cars I know that specifically want 95 RON come from Nissan and Hyundai.
    same here we got 1.8 GL, 7k-E , We never encountered that knocking, sa paiba-ibang gas station pa kami nagpaparga..pero most common sa seaoil...ganun parin, quiet naman yung engine noise..performance, ok naman.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    same here we got 1.8 GL, 7k-E , We never encountered that knocking, sa paiba-ibang gas station pa kami nagpaparga..pero most common sa seaoil...ganun parin, quiet naman yung engine noise..performance, ok naman.
    Perhaps it also has to do with maintenance...

Ang alam kong talagang kumakatok sa low octane gas ay yung VQ20 Cefiro at yung Accent 1.4L (which was solved with ECU update eventually).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    Perhaps it also has to do with maintenance...

Ang alam kong talagang kumakatok sa low octane gas ay yung VQ20 Cefiro at yung Accent 1.4L (which was solved with ECU update eventually).
    The 95 RON requirement for the 7K-E engine is explicitly spelled out at the back of the manual. My friend had a 2003 Revo GL that was knocking badly and it was solved by using the proper fuel as per the manual (Caltex Gold and Seaoil Extreme). In theory you can retard the ignition timing to prevent knocking (which is what modern distributorless engines with knock sensors do automatically) but at the expense of performance and fuel economy.

Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX View Post
    from what I know..hindi naman po performance ang affected.. yun fuel line with rubber component ang unang masisira due to ethanol daw..
    Two years, more than 20k kms, no issues. Many folks using E10 even with carb engines have no issues. Your mileage may vary.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sinipag lang mag-scan last week. Sa mga gusto ng copy, download nyo na lang from below link.

===

You have successfully uploaded a file called Toyota Revo Owner's Manual.pdf (7.9 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

Download Toyota Revo Owner's Manual.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

===

You have successfully uploaded a file called Toyota Vehicle Security System Owner's Guide.pdf (1.4 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

Download Toyota Vehicle Security System Owner's Guide.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details