New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Bros,

Benta na natin tong mga 120 natin. P1.5M lang daw sa San Fernando, Pampanga yung 150 -- mas mura pa Fortuner!

*chriscortez => baka pwede mong pasyalan yung dealer, group buy kamo tayo ni Jie11. Hahaha!

PNP chief buys P4M Prado for P1.5M | Inquirer News
    natawa ako dito,........ cge nga bro chriscortez, look for that dealer in Pampanga as suggested by bro IMm29 so we can upgrade to 150 as long as it is priced at 1.5 each

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    [QUOTE=chriscortez;2407621]Sir IMm29 and Jie11 ganda pa rin ng black!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

very nice rims, also the spare tire cover plus the tow hook...........,

Black color really looks good, ika nga sa office namin,
    pag green color ng kotse- matanda may ari.
    pag red color- playboy daw ang driver.
    pag white- masyado malinis daw may ari.
    pag black color- executive daw at elegante ang may ari

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscortez View Post
    Yes its somewhere in europe.. Super Gwapo pa rin 120

22s nga yan! I've been contemplating bro of changing color however whenever i think about all the dismantling they will need to do with the car im having 2nd thoughts. My car is in need na rin of a hilamos.

This tire cover i really like. Its a one piece unit lang with no leatherette backing. In fact I ordered one na in ebay australia last week lang for 299aud. Had it shipped to my cousin in melbourne and he'll get it this weekend. Shipping to the ph will cost around 150aud pa. Downside... Im paying a steep price to get what I really want. Hopefully its worth it
    Ah ok, what's the backing look like? For as long as it snaps on securely, good na yun. Plus, just retain the stock plate inside coz that's with the key. Sabagay, unless we somehow instigate a 120 Revolution, there won't be much demand for Prado parts via unscrupulous sources -- if you know what i mean, wink wink.

Pahilamos na lang bro. Your 120's color is low maintenance. Keeping it smooth and clean should continue to make it stand out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscortez View Post
    I read somewhere in pradopoint that average lifespan of prado 120 before some major engine repairs is 300k kms. But there are some that reach the 500k mileage pa

This are for units with the 1KZ engine. Tested na talaga ang 1KZ because they have been around for quite some time na.
    Hehehe! Same resource for upgrades. Those guys there really put their rigs through their paces.

That's the upside of having an older engine with less tech = better long term development and actual durability. Downside is we're not going to be as powerful as the 2.5L D-4D's of today. Well, not as stock, at least. Hehehe!

Got a friend with an LC80. About 5 years back, the LC was hitting about 370 thousand kilomters and still chugging along. I believe it's still in their garage without a major repair done to it. Galeng!

If these floods continue to happen, a lift kit and snorkel may be interesting. Will have to ditch the elegant look though.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jie11 View Post
    Black color really looks good, ika nga sa office namin,
    pag green color ng kotse- matanda may ari.
    pag red color- playboy daw ang driver.
    pag white- masyado malinis daw may ari.
    pag black color- executive daw at elegante ang may ari
    Eh bro, pano kung beige? Hehehe!

What if bro chriscortez finds the dealer and gets us our discounts. Nga lang, green lang. Hehehe!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ah ok, what's the backing look like? For as long as it snaps on securely, good na yun. Plus, just retain the stock plate inside coz that's with the key. Sabagay, unless we somehow instigate a 120 Revolution, there won't be much demand for Prado parts via unscrupulous sources -- if you know what i mean, wink wink.

Pahilamos na lang bro. Your 120's color is low maintenance. Keeping it smooth and clean should continue to make it stand out.
    here is the sample pic I got in the internet:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Yes bro pahilamos na lang talaga super low maintenance ang beige/sand dune color.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Ah ok. 1 piece nga naman. Nice find bro. Enjoy! Body color ang gagawin mo sa spare tire cover?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    If these floods continue to happen, a lift kit and snorkel may be interesting. Will have to ditch the elegant look though.
    like this bro..
    [IMG][/IMG]

The new fortuner will come out on first quarter 2016 as per a reliable source, I should by then have it as my everyday car. As much as I want an LC, I will not be able to afford a prado unless maybe I win the lotto hehehe As for my 120, will then convert my it to an off roader and enjoy the trails of pampanga and pinatubo.

possible new fortuner? (sorry I dont know if off topic pics are allowed)
    [IMG][/IMG]

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^Ah ok. 1 piece nga naman. Nice find bro. Enjoy! Body color ang gagawin mo sa spare tire cover?
    Yes body color. But I see a lot of prado rigs with a grey spare cover. Bakit kaya?

like this...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Hehehe! Same resource for upgrades. Those guys there really put their rigs through their paces.

That's the upside of having an older engine with less tech = better long term development and actual durability. Downside is we're not going to be as powerful as the 2.5L D-4D's of today. Well, not as stock, at least. Hehehe!
    Are there any available engine mods for 1KZ engines that can increase the hp and speed? I already have a DP chip installed but its only at setting 5...

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LC120