New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscortez View Post
    yes sir fortuner stock 20's wala pa kasi pang prado nung binili ko yan. nag 55series ako bro and may sumayad na inner lining pero inadjust lang naman.

got the front skirt from a local fabricator in angeles city. took a chance lang coz i really felt na bitin talaga yung front bumper ng 120 series. thank you and glad that you liked i guess gamble paid off hehehe
    How much did you get it? Can they still make another one? It does well to extend the bumper a bit without being too obvious.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, this is what I'm looking for:

This is how it looks like:

I hit that part against a metal pipe in our building's basement parking. Bad trip! Basag yung part, plastic lang eh.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^sa casa na yan sir. may tinignan kami na 120 series sa buy and sell na wala din yung part na yan. sa casa din sila nag order.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah ok. Thanks crazy_boy.

Any idea kung magkano inabot?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    How much did you get it? Can they still make another one? It does well to extend the bumper a bit without being too obvious.
    the skirt is only 5k paint included and i paid an additional 2k to have the whole bumper repainted.
    i will ask tom if they still have another one but they probably have naman. this skirt is a parto fortuner front kit and was customized and extended to fit my lc 120. i know it kinda devaluates the front kit because its not a original lc 120 but there are only limited options for the lc 120 and they are not that nice pa.

prado 120 original aero kit:
    [IMG][/IMG]

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Actually, this is what I'm looking for:

I hit that part against a metal pipe in our building's basement parking. Bad trip! Basag yung part, plastic lang eh.
    Kay sny customs buong rails lang yata ang available.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I actually like your chin better than the one on the white Prado. OA na yun eh. Subtle lang yung sa iyo, pero it completes the front end.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sorry, don't have a pic of just the cover. Hope you can see it from this viewpoint.
    Sir IMm29, i have noticed that your tire cover is double sided and not the usual one side with leatherette casing. did you make any adjustments in the tire mount?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I actually like your chin better than the one on the white Prado. OA na yun eh. Subtle lang yung sa iyo, pero it completes the front end.
    Yes bro I'm glad it turned out alright, and the good thing is that it can still pass as OEM. With regards to the white prado I totally agree and for me personally its looks plain...

I asked the fabricator of the front chin, they still have stock of it. Yun lang it still has to be customized which will take at least the whole day and then come back again after two days to have it installed. Its the same process that was done with my car.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscortez View Post
    Yes bro I'm glad it turned out alright, and the good thing is that it can still pass as OEM. With regards to the white prado I totally agree and for me personally its looks plain...

I asked the fabricator of the front chin, they still have stock of it. Yun lang it still has to be customized which will take at least the whole day and then come back again after two days to have it installed. Its the same process that was done with my car.
    Sige Bro, I will keep that in mind. Thanks. Unahin ko muna yung dash and railing cover. I was actually at Toyota Makati earlier. Stayed for about 20 minutes to wait for someone to show up at the Parts counter. Kelangan ba talaga sabay sabay ang lunch break?!

As regards the spare tire cover, yes, it's a 2 piece unit. I retained the OEM silver Toyota cover and the key lock over the center bolt. Wala na ngang padlock yung outer cover. It will take a while to get to the tire itself, not to mention there's a lock to pick inside. No adjustments were made to the mount. It's the wiper that was adjusted a bit as the arm was hitting the back of the cover in stock adjustment. Despite that, the wiper blade does not go past the rear windshield.

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LC120