New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 267 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    that's for lowering the spare tire. it seems you do not know how to remove the spare tire. that's the 1st thing i did when i got my unit. save yourself the trouble incase you encounter a flat tire. one of my friend took hours to figure out how to remove his tires.
    Now I remember the technician demonstrating to us how to remove the spare tire before we drove home the car for the first time. I completely forgot this, haha! And to think this was demonstrated again when I bought a separate lock for the spare tire one week later. wala, matanda na talaga, hehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P.S. I don't have an Innova or IMV vehicle but I have assisted quite a number of Innova/Fortuner/Hilux drivers on the side of the road who could not figure out how to get their own spare tire.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    It is easy to lower the spare tire. You just have to rotate the long assembled mechanical wrench provided. Mabilis lang ba alisin ung spare tire from the chain once it is already lowered?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    P.S. I don't have an Innova or IMV vehicle but I have assisted quite a number of Innova/Fortuner/Hilux drivers on the side of the road who could not figure out how to get their own spare tire.
    Way to go doc! Kudos to you!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    It seems owners not experiencing smoke smell cabin through back aircon are at least G variant owners (and above).

So far based on this informal (and extremely small sample), E and J variant are prone to this.

G variant
    Ginnova
    SEALANDER
    ericson21
    spyghost

V variant
    Louie_18

E variant
    number001

J variant
    wakin
    Count me in - and yes I experience outside smell coming in.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    the process that it took to completely fix my problem on fumes entering the cabin is almost a year. its not a one time solution. the blower is located at the rear right side so it has a tendency to suck air at the rear right flapper.
    The following are the steps done at a time:
    1. seal rear right flapper, seal rear right water drain (just under the flapper). tested for 3 mos. still problem persist.
    2. seal rear left flapper, seal rear left water drain (also just under the flapper), tested for another 3 mos. still problem exist.
    3. remove the rear bumper. you will see that chasis metal with lots of holes. this is not used for clips. seal every holes that you see. tested for another 3 mos. problem solved

During the different tests, naka set sa high ang blower sa likod na aircon. nag sindi ako ng katol ang placed it near sa flapper and chasis holes to check if the katol smoke would enter the cabin and true enough meron nga. it took me every 3 months before i can have my car brought to tpt dahil tinatamad ako. All of the 3 steps i mentioned nakita ko kung pano ginawa sa tpt thats why i know yung progress. they let me take a look sa loob ng bay area nila. since alam ko na kung pano nila ginawa so ako na lang gumawa nung 2nd innova ko.

hindi naman ganon kahirap isara yung mga doors, may konting effort lang. g variant yung sa ka officemante ko meron ding problem. lahat sila ginaya yung solution. actually hindi solution kundi cover up lang sa palpak na design. na involve na rin dito yung isang VP ng tmp. they are willing to loan me either a revo or an altis during the time na nagiisip sila kung pano maayos yung car ko. but then sabi ko no need for the loaner car gusto ko lang maayos kaagad.

ma swerte yung hindi nakaka encounter ng fumes comming from outside.
    so which among these 3 solved the problem? - just 3 or 1-2-3?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    totoo nga yata yung problema in sir wakin, yung innova G 2011 namen nadaan kanina sa esterong mabaho nagreklamo is esmi sa likod; medyo dumadalas na ngayon umamoy pag may mabahong nadadaanan (one month na pero di consistent; sya lang kasi nakakaamoy sa likod hehehe); pero saglit lang ang amoy mga 3-4 sec lang pinakamatagal. at yung usok di pa naexperience so far. pede po ba sir wakin paki-post yung pic ng holes na tinakpan.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Solution to the smoke smell entering the cabin:

1. If stuck in traffic surrounded by any old diesels (jeep, PUV, delivery van, 10 wheelers, etc...), turn off back aircon immediately.

2. Set the aircon in front to a higher blower speed and lower temp. to compensate.

PS: Depending on the number of passengers, these steps might cause discomfort (warm cabin) if performed when the vehicle is running in the summer afternoon heat.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sa akin kapag nadaan sa may nagsisiga, pumapasok din sa loob yung amoy. pinacheck ko nung 1k PMS wala naman daw nakabara sa mga vents. papacheck ko ulit sa 5k. innova g din, last dec lang namin nakuha.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    bat ganun sa ibang naka innova G? aw.

sakin kasi never talagang may pumasok na amoy sa loob galing sa labas eh. 1 beses lang talaga. nung napindot ng ermat ko yung may sign na air outside going in sa AC ko. tapos naka amoy ako ng usok galing sa labas, tapos nakita ko ganun settings, pinindot ko lang circulate sa AC ko, ayun never na ulit nangyari yung ganun na may pumasok na mabaho or amoy usok sa innova ko.

kahit sa innova ng friend ko wala din ganun pag nakakasakay ako. innova G din na 2010. sakin kasi 2011 model naman. bukas man or hindi yung AC din sa 2nd row, wala din amoy coming from the outside.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]