New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 266 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by spat View Post
    ganyan din 2008 innova G namin. pag naka-On ang blower sa likod pumapasok amoy galing sa labas. never bothered to complain it sa dealer. pano nyo tinakpan sir? tinanggal nyo pa yung rear bumper? if yes, anong steps pag tanggal ng rear bumper? kung magawa ko kasi tatakpan ko yung iba para maminimize lang ang pagpasok ng amoy
    TIA
    you have to remove the bumper to see the flapper. medyo tricky yung pagtanggal ng bumper. yung mga bolts madali lang but then yung mga clips underneath the bumper may special tools sila. nakasira ako ng isang clip. humingi na lang ako sa tpt. eventually marunong na akong magtanggal using just 2 small screw driver. pasensya na mahirap iexplain. sa mga latero magaling sila dyan

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    hindi po dyan yung tinutukoy ko. look underneat it. sa level ng spare tire. you will see a metal chasis na may mga holes. this metal chasis is the one which protects our vehicle from collision. i hope you find it. pasensya na walang pics eh. im just rying to help the peeps here.
    yes i know those holes. they are basically in -line with the holes above ( the one for the clips.) so if the holes on top are covered by clips then there should be no open holes going to the cabin. i want to help also and would like to understand why on some units , may pumapasok na amoy and some wala. i tried to spay some air-freshener ( Dakota Odor Bomb to be exact ) on those holes below ( near spare tire ) to check and luckily i did not smell anything inside the 3rd row even with rear blower at low/high setting. not sure for lower variants if the wire above is present and no covers for the wire clips. this might be source.

can you check your unit if the holes above are all covered?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    yes i know those holes. they are basically in -line with the holes above ( the one for the clips.) so if the holes on top are covered by clips then there should be no open holes going to the cabin. i want to help also and would like to understand why on some units , may pumapasok na amoy and some wala. i tried to spay some air-freshener ( Dakota Odor Bomb to be exact ) on those holes below ( near spare tire ) to check and luckily i did not smell anything inside the 3rd row even with rear blower at low/high setting. not sure for lower variants if the wire above is present and no covers for the wire clips. this might be source.

can you check your unit if the holes above are all covered?

hindi ko po ma check. wla po ako sa pinas right now
    i remembered something, when i removed the rear right siding on the 3rd row seats, comming from the blower dinukot ko po kung may connection yung rear chasis sa blower (parang elbow), as far as i remember parang tuloy tuloy. naisip ko ata noon na dapat may nakaharang doon sa may elbow. one thiing to check din is the rear right signal light. pag hindi maganda ang lapat may chance din na pumasok dito.
    Last edited by wakin; March 7th, 2012 at 11:32 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    you have to remove the bumper to see the flapper. medyo tricky yung pagtanggal ng bumper. yung mga bolts madali lang but then yung mga clips underneath the bumper may special tools sila. nakasira ako ng isang clip. humingi na lang ako sa tpt. eventually marunong na akong magtanggal using just 2 small screw driver. pasensya na mahirap iexplain. sa mga latero magaling sila dyan
    sige sir. dalhin ko nalang sa mga paint shop pag may oras. sa kanila ko nalang papatanggal (baka may masira ako e). hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spat View Post
    sige sir. dalhin ko nalang sa mga paint shop pag may oras. sa kanila ko nalang papatanggal (baka may masira ako e). hehehe

^^^ Best thing to do if you do not have the skill...
    15.1K:bouncealt:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    hindi ko pa naman na experience yun may pumapasok na amoy galing sa labas yun innova ko..siguro dahil naka wrap ng bodykits sakin..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Without removing the rear bumper or peeking underneath the vehicle, this is the only hole I saw at the rear when you open the rear door. Wala naman akong naamoy na galing sa labas through the aircon vents. Innova-G, M/T, gas, January 2012. I don't know what this hole is for. Magkakaiba ba tayo ng design sa part na ito?

Last edited by CtrlAltDel; March 8th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    that's for lowering the spare tire. it seems you do not know how to remove the spare tire. that's the 1st thing i did when i got my unit. save yourself the trouble incase you encounter a flat tire. one of my friend took hours to figure out how to remove his tires.
    Last edited by Ginnova; March 8th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you learn how to lower the spare tire of the Innova, you will have no problem dealing with the Fortuner, Hilux and other Toyota products (e.g. Land Cruiser and Prado) which use a similar arrangement.

The worst possible time to learn it is by the side of the road in the middle of rainstorm.

There is some assembly required to build the hand crank you will need to lower the spare.

And the Innova jacking points are under the car, so you will use the hand crank to position the jack also. Otherwise you will crawl on all fours to reach the jacking point.

The lug wrench is part of the hand crank system.

It won't take more than ten mins to lower the spare and change the flat if you know how. It's kinda fun to do too. hehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you learn how to lower the spare tire of the Innova, you will have no problem dealing with the Fortuner, Hilux and other Toyota products (e.g. Land Cruiser and Prado) which use a similar arrangement.

The worst possible time to learn it is by the side of the road in the middle of rainstorm.

There is some assembly required to build the hand crank you will need to lower the spare.

And the Innova jacking points are under the car, so you will use the hand crank to position the jack also. Otherwise you will crawl on all fours to reach the jacking point.

The lug wrench is part of the hand crank system.

It won't take more than ten mins to lower the spare and change the flat if you know how. It's kinda fun to do too. hehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]