New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 264 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Bro, I usually open the back aircon kahit sa minimum lang kahit ako lang magisa This will help the main aircon and will eliminate the odor problem.

GLD

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GLD View Post
    Try to visit Toyota Abad Santos and look for Jun Macaraeg. He will try his best to help you with minimal cost.

GLD

Is he the manager of TAS?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crizelle23 View Post
    Hi! innova owners,

I'm planning to buy a unit and I'm making a choice between innova or alterra. Although i thought that both vehicle are reliable and efficient.

My question is what is the fuel consumption of the innova, regards with the 2.5dsl manual?

I also want to share with you, about rocker arm. kung tungkol po sa pagkasira ng rocker arm sa, timing po problema yan that is according to my experienced. thanks!
    Thanks for sharing. i'll be moving the car to toyota for the repairs.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I finally found why outside smoke (smell) is entering the cabin through the aircon. It is coming in through the passenger aircon (2nd and 3rd row). I tested this by just turning on the main aircon at the front and leaving the back aircon off (2nd and 3rd row).

Anybody experience this ? Esp. G or V owners. I think most owners don't use the back aircon that's why they don't notice this.

PS: 2011 " E " D-4D M/T
    di ko to na experience sa G ko. bukas man o patay yung 2nd and 3rd row AC.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I finally found why outside smoke (smell) is entering the cabin through the aircon. It is coming in through the passenger aircon (2nd and 3rd row). I tested this by just turning on the main aircon at the front and leaving the back aircon off (2nd and 3rd row).

Anybody experience this ? Esp. G or V owners. I think most owners don't use the back aircon that's why they don't notice this.

PS: 2011 " E " D-4D M/T
    I had this problem on my 2006 innova j gas. the problem is the aircon design at the back.
    Dito pumapasok yung outside fumes:
    1. Yung air flapper/side vents (not sure what this is called) located sa side ng rear bumper (left and right)
    2. yung bakal sa likod ng bumper. you will see this pag tinangal yung bumper. you will notice puro butas yung area na yon.

Solution from TMP c/o Toyota Pasong tamo:
    1. Permanently takpan yung left and right flapper.
    2. Permanently takpan lahat ng butas sa bakal.

Effect:
    Hinbdi kagad masara yung mga doors dahil hindi kagad makalabas yung excess air.
    Yung excess air lalabas sa left and right side ng dash board.

After 5 years I sold my innova. However, I bought another 2011 innova j gas. Surprisingly, ganon parin!
    This time ako na lang gumawang solution 1 & 2. I used vulcaseal

Dito sa office namin we have 3 innova j gas and 1 innova g gas. Lahat sila has the same problem on fumes entering the cabin. Im just surprise bakit hindi ito major issue sa tsikot.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I don't think the rear blower is getting air from the outside. It just probably recirculates the air inside the cabin. The rear blower is flushed under the ceiling so I don't see where it could get air from the outside.

When you used vulcaseal mahirap pa din ba isara ang mga doors? As you mentioned hindi kasi makalabas ang air insude the cabin when you close the door. So the flaps and holes sa may bumper ay exhaust ng cabin air ang purpose.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    yes there are air vents on both sides near the rear bumper but there is a thick insulating material in the form of a thick foam or some kind of material. I've seen this in my unit 2007 model. not sure about the earlier models. there are also rubber flaps that are normally closed and only opens when a door is closed. yes the fan at the back just re-circulate air inside but can suck air from 1 side of the vent. Have never encountered any smoke smell entering the cabin. The small holes on the rear bumbers are for the clips so if the clips are complete those holes are covered.

what you can do is to close one side ( passenger side ) where the blower is located and leave the other side open.
    Last edited by Ginnova; March 6th, 2012 at 05:53 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    It seems owners not experiencing smoke smell cabin through back aircon are at least G variant owners (and above).

So far based on this informal (and extremely small sample), E and J variant are prone to this.

G variant
    Ginnova
    SEALANDER
    ericson21

V variant
    Louie_18

E variant
    number001

J variant
    wakin

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    haven't experieced any smoke smell from 2nd & 3rd row a/c vents w/ or w/out a/c. fyi.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    I had this problem on my 2006 innova j gas. the problem is the aircon design at the back.
    Dito pumapasok yung outside fumes:
    1. Yung air flapper/side vents (not sure what this is called) located sa side ng rear bumper (left and right)
    2. yung bakal sa likod ng bumper. you will see this pag tinangal yung bumper. you will notice puro butas yung area na yon.

Solution from TMP c/o Toyota Pasong tamo:
    1. Permanently takpan yung left and right flapper.
    2. Permanently takpan lahat ng butas sa bakal.

Effect:
    Hinbdi kagad masara yung mga doors dahil hindi kagad makalabas yung excess air.
    Yung excess air lalabas sa left and right side ng dash board.

After 5 years I sold my innova. However, I bought another 2011 innova j gas. Surprisingly, ganon parin!
    This time ako na lang gumawang solution 1 & 2. I used vulcaseal

Dito sa office namin we have 3 innova j gas and 1 innova g gas. Lahat sila has the same problem on fumes entering the cabin. Im just surprise bakit hindi ito major issue sa tsikot.
    ganyan din 2008 innova G namin. pag naka-On ang blower sa likod pumapasok amoy galing sa labas. never bothered to complain it sa dealer. pano nyo tinakpan sir? tinanggal nyo pa yung rear bumper? if yes, anong steps pag tanggal ng rear bumper? kung magawa ko kasi tatakpan ko yung iba para maminimize lang ang pagpasok ng amoy
    TIA

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]