New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 252 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    We have a 2011 Innova E and if there is really heavy smoke (black smoke belch) outside from other vehicles in traffic, the odor becomes very noticeable inside the cabin. If I'm not mistaken, this is more apparent when the passenger aircon at the back is on. Anybody experience this? Note: aircon is in recirculate mode.

This does not happen to our Fortuner (the one with the aircon switch at the third row passenger).
    Up!

I would really like to hear from G and V owners if you ever experience smoke from outside entering the cabin through the a/c system. I never had this problem with my Fortuner which had denso a/c system.

We are deciding whether to get a 2012 Innova G and want to make sure this does occur with the G variant.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Up!

I would really like to hear from G and V owners if you ever experience smoke from outside entering the cabin through the a/c system. I never had this problem with my Fortuner which had denso a/c system.

We are deciding whether to get a 2012 Innova G and want to make sure this does occur with the G variant.

Thanks!
    I got my Innova V VVT-i last 2010 ang never experienced this even at full blast A/C both front and back.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Medyo mahirap linisin kasi kitang kita coz light colored. Saka pagnapabayaan parang hindi na matanggal

"Nognovot" name ng Innova ko bro, hehehe
    ah i see bro. pero anu gamit mo pang linis dati sa upuan? mas mahirap ba linisin yung seats ng V? ako kasi nahihirapan maglinis sa sidings natin, G naman yung sakin. same pinanglilinis mo sa sidings at upuan bro?

sakin di pa natutuloy yung balak kong leatherette seat covers, probably this vacation ko, me pasok pa kasi ako sa school, di masyado maasikaso. tsk. BTW, anu yang sa seat covers mo bro, japan leather or german? may nakapagsabi kasi sa akin na japan leather daw mas matibay? yun kasi ang ipalalagay ko.

ayun sir Nognovot nga pala, naalala ko na! :D

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I have the same problem with you bro.,- also on the seats of our V variant.

The difference is that I don't have the budget for your solution...

15.0K:smoke:
    V din sa inyo bro? mga V talaga mga bigtime. sarap maki-sakay sa inyo sa 2nd row!

Up!

Thanks!
    panu sir nangyayare? bat di mo ipa warranty? sakin sir 2011 G owner ako, na experience ko yan minsan at napansin ko amoy usok sa loob, pag tingin ko sa AC ko, di pala naka circulate mode, nakalagay sa screen is yung arrow from the outside going inside kaya ayun naamoy ko usok sa labas so i pressed the circulate mode and it did not happened again to may innova. napindot lang siguro ng ermats ko yung isang button kaya pumasok sa loob amoy usok pero di na talaga na ulit.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Up!

Thanks!
    nabasa ko dito sa forum na one possible cause of that is debris accumulating in the mouth of the air inlet sa may windshield. hindi sumasara yung recirc, letting the outside air in.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Capsaul View Post
    nabasa ko dito sa forum na one possible cause of that is debris accumulating in the mouth of the air inlet sa may windshield. hindi sumasara yung recirc, letting the outside air in.
    Actually the air intake opening has rubberize foam lid on the edges, in due time this rubberize foam gets brittle and cracked. You can replace them with silicon rubber or rubber from tire interior cut-out AND/OR permanently sealing the opening with a glued thick plastic sheet.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Actually the air intake opening has rubberize foam lid on the edges, in due time this rubberize foam gets brittle and cracked. You can replace them with silicon rubber or rubber from tire interior cut-out AND/OR permanently sealing the opening with a glued thick plastic sheet.
    If its not too inconvenient for you, pls do show us where this air intake is located. Many thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hehehe...
    Masakit na kasi sa kamay at likod magkuskus ng upuan

Agree bro.,- I bought a leather (seat) cleaning solution from True Value....

It has been sitting in my box for a while... I'll see if I can apply it this weekend...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    ah i see bro. pero anu gamit mo pang linis dati sa upuan?
    Gamit ko yung liquid type na Tannery's Leather Cleaner.
    Medyo masmahirap maglinis ng leather compared sa sidings kasi parang maskumakapit yung dumi sa leather...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    If its not too inconvenient for you, pls do show us where this air intake is located. Many thanks!
    http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...50/index2.html

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Medyo mahirap linisin kasi kitang kita coz light colored. Saka pagnapabayaan parang hindi na matanggal
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I have the same problem with you bro.,- also on the seats of our V variant.

The difference is that I don't have the budget for your solution...

Hehehe...
    Masakit na kasi sa kamay at likod magkuskus ng upuan
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    ah i see bro. pero anu gamit mo pang linis dati sa upuan? mas mahirap ba linisin yung seats ng V? ako kasi nahihirapan maglinis sa sidings natin, G naman yung sakin. same pinanglilinis mo sa sidings at upuan bro?

try out some All Purpose Cleaners like Megs APC+ or Optimum Power Clean to clean seats and other surfaces. If it can clean this accumulated dirt then it should be easy to clean minor stains.

Last edited by Ginnova; February 22nd, 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]