New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 182 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by diksonito View Post
    Thanks timo07 for the response! I already brought my innova to the casa for servicing and got the oil from them also. As I noticed, it only had 15/liter difference. Nothing much. But this time (1500km PMS), an additional service was done. Decarbonizing and Combustion Cleaning. From the usual P4,000, it jumped up to P7,700 this time. Never known to me until now that it is necessary for 15k PMS. Thanks!
    diksonito, D4D unit mo? Nasweet talk ka ng Service Advisor. Hindi mo kailangan ng Decarbonizing and combustion cleaning. Napakabata pa ng oto mo at 1500km. It's a waste of money. Napagusapan na iyan dito sa thread na ito at marami ang hindi naniniwala sa procedure na iyan. Be careful with servicing, better check with the SA muna what they intend to do, list ng gagawin and the corresponding price. You can eliminate the non-essentials. For example the use of engine flush is optional, hindi iyan required ng factory. The use of fuel additives, optional din and it won't void your warranty. Always refer to the user's manual for the required PMS jobs and you won't go wrong. Sa kaso ng D4D engines ang hindi lang nakalagay na procedure ay yung pagpalit ng fuel filter element every 5K km, as needed lang sya or ang recommended ay mas mahabang interval (sa gasoline engine ok lang every 40K km). Pero it makes sense to do it if you know a thing or two about diesel engines, especially with this newer CRDI engines.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    tanong ko lang, baka alam nyo kung saan ang headlight adjustment ng innova. di kasi pantay.
    wakin, sa mismong headlight assembly ay may screw adjustment AFAIK. Pero you need to consider that hindi talaga pantay iyan. May standards dyan na sinusunod. For accurate orientation based on transport standards, alam ng casa iyon and they can make the adjustment if necessary.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    tanong ko lang, baka alam nyo kung saan ang headlight adjustment ng innova. di kasi pantay.
    park in front of a wall so can adjust the cut-off which should look like this
    ___/ ___/

nasa likod ng healight yung adjustment. you can use a small wrench to adjust

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks timo07 for the response! I already brought my innova to the casa for servicing and got the oil from them also. As I noticed, it only had 15/liter difference. Nothing much. But this time (1500km PMS), an additional service was done. Decarbonizing and Combustion Cleaning. From the usual P4,000, it jumped up to P7,700 this time. Never known to me until now that it is necessary for 15k PMS. Thanks!
    that's like a highway robbery. you can refer to your service manual kung ano
    dapat i-inspect / replace at a certain mileage. you can always say NO to those additional but unnecessary service.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Guys share ko lang my experience using Petron Blaze 100 RON...
    I've been using it for the last 4 tank fulls and I observed better fuel mileage compared to Xtra Unleaded.
    When using Blaze full tank I'm able to achieve around 550km and when using unleaded I'm achieving around 460km. That's traversing the same route everyday. Mixed highway and city resulted 12km/lit for the Blaze and 10km/lit for the unleaded. Based from computation that's around 50cents per kilometer savings using Petron Blaze 100 RON.

BTW my ride is VVTi A/T

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    diksonito, D4D unit mo? Nasweet talk ka ng Service Advisor. Hindi mo kailangan ng Decarbonizing and combustion cleaning. Napakabata pa ng oto mo at 1500km. It's a waste of money. Napagusapan na iyan dito sa thread na ito at marami ang hindi naniniwala sa procedure na iyan. Be careful with servicing, better check with the SA muna what they intend to do, list ng gagawin and the corresponding price. You can eliminate the non-essentials. For example the use of engine flush is optional, hindi iyan required ng factory. The use of fuel additives, optional din and it won't void your warranty. Always refer to the user's manual for the required PMS jobs and you won't go wrong. Sa kaso ng D4D engines ang hindi lang nakalagay na procedure ay yung pagpalit ng fuel filter element every 5K km, as needed lang sya or ang recommended ay mas mahabang interval (sa gasoline engine ok lang every 40K km). Pero it makes sense to do it if you know a thing or two about diesel engines, especially with this newer CRDI engines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    that's like a highway robbery. you can refer to your service manual kung ano
    dapat i-inspect / replace at a certain mileage. you can always say NO to those additional but unnecessary service.

Yes sir. Innova J 2010 M/T D4D. Im sorry, typo lng po. 15,000km ung mileage. actually 16, 234 n nung dnala ko kahapon. sbi skin ung decarbonization & combustion cleaning required s 15k & 30k mileage. Wala talaga ako alam sa makina. balak ko nga mg seminar or workshop ng automotive if i had a chance kasi gusto ko tlga matuto s makina. I have read the manual but I can't remember all the things especially pag masyado na technical. Thanks sainyo!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yes sir. Innova J 2010 M/T D4D. Im sorry, typo lng po. 15,000km ung mileage. actually 16, 234 n nung dnala ko kahapon. sbi skin ung decarbonization & combustion cleaning required s 15k & 30k mileage. Wala talaga ako alam sa makina. balak ko nga mg seminar or workshop ng automotive if i had a chance kasi gusto ko tlga matuto s makina. I have read the manual but I can't remember all the things especially pag masyado na technical. Thanks sainyo!
    Yan ang hirap sa mga casa, they will pass off such things as requirements to unsuspecting car owners. May nagpost dito ang ginagawa lang sa decarbonization ay nirerev lang ang makina up to about 4000 RPM or so. I don't know what else they would do but it is not really required. I suggest before your next PMS, get a quote first, post it here then solicit comments.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Guys share ko lang my experience using Petron Blaze 100 RON...
    I've been using it for the last 4 tank fulls and I observed better fuel mileage compared to Xtra Unleaded.
    When using Blaze full tank I'm able to achieve around 550km and when using unleaded I'm achieving around 460km. That's traversing the same route everyday. Mixed highway and city resulted 12km/lit for the Blaze and 10km/lit for the unleaded. Based from computation that's around 50cents per kilometer savings using Petron Blaze 100 RON.

BTW my ride is VVTi A/T
    Very Good!!! lakas siguro ng hatang Bosing kasi hindi 'yun ethanol blend...
    in my case shell's unleaded lang pwede sa fleet card ko...

meron na raw EB sign up na po kayo mga bosing. kita kits na lang... tuloy na pa mc do ni Sir louie

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    guys patulong po,
    Naexperience ko lang sya latetly while braking my squeeking sound like high requency sound, normal lang po ba to?
    2month old D4D innova G 2500 kms..
    Salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider03 View Post
    guys patulong po,
    Naexperience ko lang sya latetly while braking my squeeking sound like high requency sound, normal lang po ba to?
    2month old D4D innova G 2500 kms..
    Salamat po.
    lagi po ba kayo nag wawashing sir? or nababasa lagi wheels natin?

OT
    anyone knows how to check ATfluid natin? AT VVTI 2005 innova.
    pansin ko minsan delay mag shift innova ko to 2nd gear sometimes ok naman kaka bad trip mag drive minsan di nag aaccelerate agad saka na maging 2000rpm saka mag change bigla to 2nd gear, kalas tuloy ako sa Gas ...last aug lang ako nag pa change ng Differential fluid and ATF.

Any comments or suggestions guys? really appreciate kung sino makatulong sa akin.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]