Well friends, tell the truth, up to now I haven't decided on getting the car. Its just I've given them my reservation. Also, another development. I've told the dealer to take the car to the casa and have it assessed. I think there's no fee on assessing a car on a casa. Does the casa give a printed quotation on their assessment? If the assessment prove that it is too much to buy it, then I'll back out. I'll just keep you all folks posted about other developments.