Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    angeles city
    Posts
    20

    Default Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    I have been looking for a PDF version of the toyota innova Owner's Manual for quite sometime now - if anybody kind enough has one, please share by posting the link or sending me a PM.

    thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    2,214

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Quote Originally Posted by japo View Post
    I have been looking for a PDF version of the toyota innova Owner's Manual for quite sometime now - if anybody kind enough has one, please share by posting the link or sending me a PM.

    thanks.
    Well, if you can wait, I'll scan mine for you. Roughly a week, I guess.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    angeles city
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    Well, if you can wait, I'll scan mine for you. Roughly a week, I guess.
    tnx, kahit yong sa diagram lang po sana ng fuses...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    2,214

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Quote Originally Posted by japo View Post
    tnx, kahit yong sa diagram lang po sana ng fuses...
    Working on it...Probably it would be finish by wednesday.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    2,214

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Quote Originally Posted by japo View Post
    tnx, kahit yong sa diagram lang po sana ng fuses...
    Check your PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cabuyao, Laguna
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Hello leinahtan,

    Could you also share with me your pdf file on Innova J, appreciate it so much! Thanks a lot!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    2,214

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Quote Originally Posted by romie23 View Post
    Hello leinahtan,

    Could you also share with me your pdf file on Innova J, appreciate it so much! Thanks a lot!

    Download link has been posted on Innova Owner's thread. Check it out. Here's the link -> http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...postcount=9821
    Last edited by leinahtan; 05-10-2009 at 10:06 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Hello Dear
    i'm also in a great need for the innova owners manual
    i'm grareful if u could send me a copy of this manual
    i bought used innova but without the manual
    you can use the included email
    or the following one:
    (mmam135 at yahoo.com)
    thanks very much

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Thanx a lot
    i already found the link and downloaded the manual
    realy it is a great work for u to do
    so i have to thank you again and again
    Mostafa

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pinas
    Posts
    1,450

    Default Re: Toyota innova J owners manual _PDF please share

    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    Download link has been posted on Innova Owner's thread. Check it out. Here's the link -> http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...postcount=9821
    Though I'm a Vios owner, I'd just like to thank you for the effort in scanning and sharing your manual

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •