New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    Nakalimutan ko sir yung brand ng backing sensor pero yung tig 3.5k ang pinakabit ng kapatid ko.. kaso masakit sa tenga yung tunog pag umaatras.. hehehe..
    Thanks.

Sir vinj , wow swerte mo hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    After several weeks of thinking, end up getting D4D J. It will be delivered on Monday. Dapat kanina, kaya lang walang pumasok sa TBK kahapon because of TS Mario kaya hinde natapos ung finishing.

Excited na much. This will be my 2nd car, 1st bnew.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by luchi_bie View Post
    After several weeks of thinking, end up getting D4D J. It will be delivered on Monday. Dapat kanina, kaya lang walang pumasok sa TBK kahapon because of TS Mario kaya hinde natapos ung finishing.

Excited na much. This will be my 2nd car, 1st bnew.

Congrats on the new car! I do hope you'd be very satisfied with it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    actually leather and J
    factory installed
    It may look like synthetic leather but it is called Vinyl. Easy to clean, but gets pretty hot when left under the sun. Your free fabric seat cover fixes this.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh wow!!! I asked for that and my SA said that is too expensive for freebie :rant:

It really depends on the deal that was given to you. If the margin has been maxed out, then a back sensor is really not possible. These sensors that are available in CASAs are pretty expensive compared outside. These are usually provided by the dealer's third part acc. provider, The dealer (sometimes even Sales Reps, desperate moves just to maintain their quota) pay for it as well. We don't get it for free just like that.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    It really depends on the deal that was given to you. If the margin has been maxed out, then a back sensor is really not possible. These sensors that are available in CASAs are pretty expensive compared outside. These are usually provided by the dealer's third part acc. provider, The dealer (sometimes even Sales Reps, desperate moves just to maintain their quota) pay for it as well. We don't get it for free just like that.
    Interesting...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    actually leather and J
    factory installed
    For J, all the seats are upholstered in vinyl (not to be mistaken with vinyl or "leather" seat covers).

Leather is a term used for an upholstery made from the hide of an animal. ie. cow, snake, crocodile. etc... Vinyl upholstery can never be called leather despite whatever moniker the local upholsterers here decide to market or call it ("german leather" daw, etc...). Pakulo lang nila yan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    leather is something only an animal can provide. expensive!
    vinyl... faux leather... synthetic leather... all fake leather. much cheaper.

if they charge 6-7K for the entire interior, that's most likely fake leather.
    real animal hide upholstery will probably cost 30-50K for the interior of the car.

but rejoice, all ye faux leather users! for it's much easier to maintain fake than real leather..

and if you regularly have children, smaller animals, and other unruly passengers, vinyl will probably be a more practical choice..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Ito po ang current specs. parang nakapa konti nga ng difference ng dalawa.

Napaisip tuloy ako eh, is the difference really worth P110K?

Considering that after the warranty period I could customize the car to my hearts content, or choose to void the electrical warranty and install anything I want, or look for a casa that wont void my warranty as long as they install the 3rd party mod themselves.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post

Ito po ang current specs. parang nakapa konti nga ng difference ng dalawa.

Napaisip tuloy ako eh, is the difference really worth P110K?

Considering that after the warranty period I could customize the car to my hearts content, or choose to void the electrical warranty and install anything I want, or look for a casa that wont void my warranty as long as they install the 3rd party mod themselves.
    110K will buy you
    - factory power windows and power door locks (both better than the best that banawe can offer, IMO).
    - Alloy wheels (incl. spare)
    - Rear wiper w/ mist
    - updated 2014 big grille front. (J retains the small grille 2012 look).
    - semi cloth upholstery (better since vinyl is really hot after parked under the sun).
    - High mount stop light
    - door ajar indicator (more useful vs. leaving the interior lights on)
    and more

Of abovementioned features found n the E, most cannot be found or purchased from banawe.

So if it me, the E is worth the extra cost.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast