New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Just cut/slice off the fixed cover and buy a removable from Toyota. No need to replace the entire housing.
    is this always available sa casa?

thats my problem now.....i didn't read the thread carefully....I only base it all in the pics on the first post....my problem now is that I have already bought a filter because I assumed that I have the same aircon component as the TS...which happens to be not...so now I need to do some retrofitting....

any other place where can I buy this cover on for the cabin filter?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sa casa po meron nyan...you just have to order kasi wala sila stock most of the time.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    how often do you clean/replace your cabin filter?
    what specific brand do you recommend?
    puede bang diy?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Washable yung filter. Dip the filter in soapy water (preferably with dishwashing soap) for 5 minutes and use garden hose to lightly pressure wash it, then let it dry under the sun.

There are actually 2 types available in the market.

1. The foam/fiber type (somewhat brown-black color) - lighter and more air passes thru, washable but prone to damage due to soft filter material.

2. The filter paper type (whitish color) - a little heavier and less air passes thru and you'll need to wash this more frequently. Mahina ang buga ng aircon pag ito ang ginamit.

Sa mga mahilig sa DIY. Yes you can try using 1/2 to 1 inch thick foam pads of the same size provided you enclosed it with fine chicken wire - otherwise your foam pad will be suck by the blower motor and might cause damage

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Is this also applicable with the Toyota Revo (2002 SR)?

Sent from my COSMOS X2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i stumbled on torque filter, any feedback on this filter?
    price?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    i stumbled on torque filter, any feedback on this filter?
    price?

This filter is sold online at P1,700

All I can say was, it cost more than double the price of an OEM filter outside casa. For economic reason i'll stick with OEM Denso Filter which was also washable.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    down na yun mga pics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Toyota Innova Cabin Filter cleaning