New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 162 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malabong magka-LSD yan. I believe Toyota is taking it seriously with anti-biotics.

Mali-mali... iba pala yun. :bwahaha:

Interior color could pose a problem if the vehicle is subjected to muddy trails. Tires are probably fitted with puny sizes for spec comparos, smaller and lighter will bring out the beast in each engine.

Damn! It's missing a cupholder for the passenger!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    pero maganda sya ha.;) mukhang worth considering.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    nakita ko to nung isang araw sa fort bonifacio. mga 4 or 5 units. test drive siguro. nung monday.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Malabong magka-LSD yan. I believe Toyota is taking it seriously with anti-biotics.

Mali-mali... iba pala yun. :bwahaha:

Interior color could pose a problem if the vehicle is subjected to muddy trails. Tires are probably fitted with puny sizes for spec comparos, smaller and lighter will bring out the beast in each engine.

Damn! It's missing a cupholder for the passenger!!!
    No cupholder??? Yun pa naman number one sa list ko :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    the d-max exterior looks way better if we're comparing the 4x2.
    the d-max 4x2 looks exactly like the d-max 4x4 minus the sidestep boards, same wheels, same high ground clearance. put a sidestep board on the d-max 4x2 and it will be mistaken for a 4x4. however in the vigo 4x2, it has no fender flares, no sidestep boards, it has smaller wheels thus lower ground clearance. in the 4x2 market which is the volume seller because it is cheaper, i think the d-max 4x2 will match or beat the vigo 4x2 in sales, specially if it brings in is new iteq super commonrail engine (146ps only btw). in the 4x4 category, the vigo wins hands down. is it costly to have the vigo 4x2 lifted and fitted with the same size of wheels like that of its 4x4 version plus the fender flares and foglights to make it look like the 4x4 version? will the warranty be voided even thou sa casa ipalift? my prediction that the d-max 4x2 will sell better are based on assumptions na di magkalayo presyo nila. what do you think guys?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Ungas, it has cup holders for both front and rear. For the driver its on the left, and passenger behind the center console.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    magkano ba yung 4x4 mt and yung 4x2 mt?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got this thru SMS...

4x4 G A/T 1.350M
    4x4 G M/T 1.250M
    4x2 E M/T 928K
    4x2 J M/T 748K

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    mazdamazda, pls correct the price of the 4x4G a/t its 1,305M

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks mazdamazda..
    me specifications na ba available? i'm quite interested kase sa 4x2. is it the same height with large wheels like the 4x4 version? i was hoping sana that they will release something like the ford trekker or the isuzu d-max 4x2. they have the stance and the ground clearance of the 4x4 version. tamang tama sa baha. too bad if the new hilux vigo 4x2 has such small wheels. can you confirm these marantz?

Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [ARCHIVED]