New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 162 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The old hilux LN106 is my longtime crush so getting it is a dream come true. My previous ride, the strada, had it's merits and served me well, but I had to let it go.

Any pick-up, even if it's 4x2 with low stance, can surely go to where I was able to go. Maybe, the only difference is I didn't experience any fear. I even suggested to them that we go to areas that are waist deep, but, they said that majority of the victims were already on higher grounds.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment, Noobskie.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post
    The old hilux LN106 is my longtime crush so getting it is a dream come true. My previous ride, the strada, had it's merits and served me well, but I had to let it go.

Any pick-up, even if it's 4x2 with low stance, can surely go to where I was able to go. Maybe, the only difference is I didn't experience any fear. I even suggested to them that we go to areas that are waist deep, but, they said that majority of the victims were already on higher grounds.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment, Noobskie.
    up for you bro drave! btw ganda ng shoe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    bro astig! ganda pa ng tires hehehe.. di ba ung new hilux may antiflood features? bakit ung samin parang pinasok kasi. may cover na plastic ung carpet.. nagmoist.. nung nastranded daw kasi umaabot sa hood ung tubig.. pati headlight may moist pero umorder na kami sa toyota

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sir Drave,

Ganda ng Hilux nyo sir, ilang inch po na lift dyan?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ganyan din dream hilux ko!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    bro astig! ganda pa ng tires hehehe.. di ba ung new hilux may antiflood features? bakit ung samin parang pinasok kasi. may cover na plastic ung carpet.. nagmoist.. nung nastranded daw kasi umaabot sa hood ung tubig.. pati headlight may moist pero umorder na kami sa toyota
    bro malamang dun sa may bandang bocaue tabang yun nalusong ni erpat mo kc mataas nga tubig dun,.. ako kc ngcounter flow binuksan ung south bound ng nlex that time na ng pass ako

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    bro di daw dun.. kasi galing siya toyota manila bay.. nun sa daan daw kasi may mga nakakasalubong siyang truck

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    hi kevin, san ka nagpalagay nung plastic na cover sa carpet and how much yung ganun? thanks

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sa banawe bro.. sa goldrich ewan ko lang si erpats kasi nagpakabit

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I saw a new Hilux "E" being used by a construction company as its service vehicle.

I find it really confounding how Toyota dares to sell something as "bare" as the "E" when one can get the same stance, features (or more), and better engine from Mitsubishi Strada GL at a much affordable cost. (Php 860K vs Php 1.075M or 910K). Despite that, lots of people still go for the Hilux, even the gov't. That's the power of the brand

Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [ARCHIVED]