New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 162 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    insight mga kapatid:

kung ganyan kakisig D4D ng hilux, hindi naman kaya tayo mabibitin sa overtake kung auto tranny makuha natin.

this is me and my wifes dream rig at gusto nya A/T kasi nasanay sya sa delica. ayon sa mga natutunan ko dito medyo mahina konti A/T at tama naman dahil sa delica ko ganun. you need a looong empty space ahead of you in order to pass other cars.

at yung 'hunting' effect ng A/T would still be present in this generation of cars?

anybody na nakabili na ng 4x4 A/T please share your findings.

maraming salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I dont know sa hi-lux but on Innova ang A/T has 260 Kg-m of torque while M/T has only 200Kg-m of torque so mas malakas ang torque ng innova D4D pag A/T.. No problem sa overtaking...

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Hilux has a small hub center allowing you to use alloy wheels designed for cars.

The Delica A/T is more of an exception rather than the rule. A/T's nowadays are pretty good.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks innova and chief otep. medyo luminaw na pag uunawa ko sa A/T pati na horsepower and torques. for sure iknow na kung ano kukunin ko budget permits.

buti nalang may mechanic on-duty.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    can anyone tell me the consumption of 4x4 3.0 hilux? i am considering of buying a fortuner over a pajero FM, i heard that fortuner has same engine as hilux vigo 4x4.

sa pajero kasi i know 8km/l city and 11-12km/l long drive, baka parang CRV yan nung unang press release nila it can run to 18km/l tapos nung nakuha ko CRV namin swerte na sa 8km/l

at least sa Paj FM sure na ako. and i like white color sana sa fortuner wala ako makita na white option.

Thanks for the help

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang.

As I was reading the posts at the "d4d woes thread" so far our hilux at 18,000km hasnt stalled yet. So far so good. How about the other owners here? Anyone?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajoz
    it's also available here in UAE..

bro, san ka dito sa UAE?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by usokpower
    up ko lang.

As I was reading the posts at the "d4d woes thread" so far our hilux at 18,000km hasnt stalled yet. So far so good. How about the other owners here? Anyone?
    3.0 A/T D4D hilux at 12000km. No problems YET.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    kami rin, 3.0 A/T D4D hilux. No problems also.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I recently purchased a 2006 toyota hilux 2.7 vtti.
    My usual ritual is to first visit this forum to check which brand or infos I can get before I install something in my black baby. So far its been a lot of help.
    First thing I did was match my beige interior with ofcourse beige seatcovers courtesy of Boy C. with matching dark beige(same hue with my dash)precise edge to edge floor mattings. I chose the original design, no folds perfectly clean smooth will almost past as orig leather minus 30k. Boy C. is a bad ass master of his craft . Secondly, I install a pair of stebel nautilus courtesy of Ronald from G&S, I like the way he hide the wires very neat and clean. I also change my rubbers, from stock to mickey thompson baja mtz, its the latest tire from MT courtesy of Jun from auto options. My fronts were tinted one piece courtesy of winterpine.

To other hilux owners, kindly share your experience with your chosen ride.

God Bless.

Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [ARCHIVED]