New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 200 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Oh that i'd seen that grandia at the Fort. Pwede din!

Some GLs have been swapping their rims for what appeared to be black rhino look a likes. Sablay ang offset IMO.
    Actually maselan sa offset ang Grandia based on what i've seen using aftermarket rims.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Actually maselan sa offset ang Grandia based on what i've seen using aftermarket rims.
    Same with GS, actually. Parang car-based ang offset nila.

What I've noticed are some Grandias (whether GL or Super) resort to the 6 spoke, 1st facelift Fortuner 17s. Since medyo nakalabas yung goma, they also resort to what appear to be lower profile tires. I would think this would lessen the load bearing capacity of the tires, right?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since medyo nakalabas yung goma, they also resort to what appear to be lower profile tires. I would think this would lessen the load bearing capacity of the tires, right?
    Ditto. The load ratings drop with the low pro tyres. Something i wouldn't risk on a van.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ditto. The load ratings drop with the low pro tyres. Something i wouldn't risk on a van.
    Guilty, your Honor

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guilty, your Honor
    Nakow... pero maporma diba?

Just cross check the van weight along with the usual payload you carry to the load ratings of your tyre, and keep the tire pressure in check to ensure that the low pro tyres keep up.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakow... pero maporma diba?

Just cross check the van weight along with the usual payload you carry to the load ratings of your tyre, and keep the tire pressure in check to ensure that the low pro tyres keep up.
    Hahaha! Trade offs.

Our GS is not really meant for heavy loading -- mostly it's for me, the wife, 2 young kids and 2 yayas -- so proper inflation on the low profile tires have been doing the trick.

Have taken it to Dinalupihan in Bataan and San Juan in Batangas with my usual passengers + 2 more adults and gear. Will revert back to stock for an upcoming Baguio trip para sure.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Sir anung site nga b ult n?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    mga sir!!!!
    may specs up po ba commuter 2013?
    thanks

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mga paps info naman kung san nakakabili ng fog ligth for grandia GL at mag kanu..may ready na po harness un GL model?thanks sa reply..

- - - Updated - - -

mga paps info naman kung san nakakabili ng fog ligth for grandia GL at mag kanu..may ready na po harness un GL model?thanks sa reply..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by atog View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i think there was a discussion on this sometime ago. try to dig up the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atog View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i think there was a discussion on this sometime ago. try to dig up the thread.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]