The SG notably has:
    - dual sliding doors
    - rear captains chairs
    - softer rear suspension (SG)
    - a/t
    - Alloy rims

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    good day mga hi-ace owners, pasali ako sa thread. ask lang sana ako baka any of you guys know where i can buy the super grandia alloy magwheels, ours kasi is the GL Grandia variant. nag inquire ako sa casa, ang mahal e. TIA

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You'll have to just take your chances at the second hand tire shops. Try the shops on P. Tuazon in Cubao and West Ave. if you're from the QC area. In Makati and Pasay, there's Evangelista. Pahirapan yan since bihira ang may mag-upgrade ng rims sa Super Grandia. Your best bet would be to find second hand Hilux 4x4 15"rims.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mga sir tanung ko lang..gusto ko sana pabago un rear seat ng GL ko..gusto ko sana un pwede i fold para sa balik bayan box..anu kaya maganda gawin dito..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Try Seatmate

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You'll have to just take your chances at the second hand tire shops. Try the shops on P. Tuazon in Cubao and West Ave. if you're from the QC area. In Makati and Pasay, there's Evangelista. Pahirapan yan since bihira ang may mag-upgrade ng rims sa Super Grandia. Your best bet would be to find second hand Hilux 4x4 15"rims.
    Or aftermarket 15s. Just make sure to check for the proper offset. Fortuner 16s or 17s also fit, but i suppose give less load capacity.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ^Try Seatmate
    ok sir thanks..kung hanap kaya ako ng surplus seat galing sa iba van..pwede kaya un..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka hindi umabot sa width.

IMm29, big factor there is finding the proper offset. I've seen some putting aftermarket 15s and it didn't fit out too nice. I saw a Hiace with the 17s from a Monty Sport and it looked great.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our family decided to convert the Grandia to accommodate a wheelchair lift combo for my grandfather so we can still take him around:

The set-up would be great on the dual door Super Grandia or Grand Starex so you can retain having captain's chairs on both side. Pwede rin dual chair lift for lola and lola combos.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka hindi umabot sa width.

IMm29, big factor there is finding the proper offset. I've seen some putting aftermarket 15s and it didn't fit out too nice. I saw a Hiace with the 17s from a Monty Sport and it looked great.
    Oh that i'd seen that grandia at the Fort. Pwede din!

Some GLs have been swapping their rims for what appeared to be black rhino look a likes. Sablay ang offset IMO.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]