New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 200 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There will be 30,000 pesos increase on all Grandia Models. The Commuter will follow suit next month.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    There will be 30,000 pesos increase on all Grandia Models. The Commuter will follow suit next month.
    Hehehe, so that means the "spec-up" really meant just another price increase. I hope hyundai doesn't follow.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A/C Filter:

Dash dismantled:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by brf View Post
    congrats to your new GL Grandia!
    what color did you get?
    what made you decide to get the Grandia over the Grand Starex even it's overpriced by P75k?

Extreme black....
    These are the things that made me decide: SPACE (you might need an intercom ). TOYOTA RELIABILITY. MULTI-PURPOSE. MADE IN JAPAN if i am not mistaken (Jpn lang daw ang supplier sa buong Asia). NOT TOO LUXURIOUS, SWABE LANG. FRUGAL sa Diesel. Manual siya versus the sluggish D4D A/T of super grandia. MAGAAN I-Drive kahit super laki siya, just install back up sensors.

When i read an article sa TOP GEAR May issue written by Jeremy Clarkson, it was a light bulb moment for me. Yes, Korean cars have vastly improved. But somehow there is this unexplained intangible aspect that only a Japanese made car can assert. I test drove the grand starex and despite the high level of comfort, sophisticated interior, powerful engine......... I knew Grandia is my girl...

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    At least nahabol ko old price. Paconsuelo (de bobo?)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EOS View Post
    Extreme black....
    These are the things that made me decide: SPACE (you might need an intercom ). TOYOTA RELIABILITY. MULTI-PURPOSE. MADE IN JAPAN if i am not mistaken (Jpn lang daw ang supplier sa buong Asia). NOT TOO LUXURIOUS, SWABE LANG. FRUGAL sa Diesel. Manual siya versus the sluggish D4D A/T of super grandia. MAGAAN I-Drive kahit super laki siya, just install back up sensors.

When i read an article sa TOP GEAR May issue written by Jeremy Clarkson, it was a light bulb moment for me. Yes, Korean cars have vastly improved. But somehow there is this unexplained intangible aspect that only a Japanese made car can assert. I test drove the grand starex and despite the high level of comfort, sophisticated interior, powerful engine......... I knew Grandia is my girl...
    seems you did a good research/comparison between grandia and starex.
    how frugal sa diesel?
    pics naman!

*otep,

does aircon filter cleaning require dashboard dismantling?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope, just pulling down the glove box door po. We were installing additional emergency equipment at this time so we had to dismantle the dash.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si Otep, galit yan sa mga sasakyang kelangan ibaba yung buong dash para ilinis yung A/C.

I think the Hiace also needs the entire dash removed when the A/C is cleaned. Up to now hindi pa nagagalaw yung Grandia namin (40,000kms). Don't forget to clean the filter also at the overhead a/c.

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    [QUOTE=brf;1942960]seems you did a good research/comparison between grandia and starex.
    how frugal sa diesel?
    pics naman!

Kakahintay ng unit nakapagresearch ng hindi oras....

I have yet to check Fuel consumption. Estimated at around 12-15 Km/L.... basta it's way frugal than my monterosport...

10. Join Date
    May 2012

Here it is

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]