New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 200 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Cons:
    - Won't fit some covered pay parking areas (in our case, Ayala Tower, Shang Mall and Robinsons Galleria. No problem with SM Malls and Rockwell)
    Really Bro? I've seen a few at Shangrila Mall. Might've been pretty close to the ceiling though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Really Bro? I've seen a few at Shangrila Mall. Might've been pretty close to the ceiling though.
    I hit the pipes of the main building top floor parking (good thing it was flexible and had wrapping) and the guard had to lift it up to get me through. Possibly in the parking building it will fit. What irked me was there was no minimum height marker that time when i entered since had I known, i would have gone straight to the roof deck. Good thing the scratches were removed after some wax.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I hit the pipes of the main building top floor parking (good thing it was flexible and had wrapping) and the guard had to lift it up to get me through. Possibly in the parking building it will fit. What irked me was there was no minimum height marker that time when i entered since had I known, i would have gone straight to the roof deck. Good thing the scratches were removed after some wax.
    Ah I see, the side near Mercury Drug. I was referring to the parking building.

Though not much a problem as the Grandia, the Grand Starex also has a height issue somewhat. But I'm now appreciating the antenna on local/HARI units. They give me some sense of proximity to the ceiling compared to non-HARI units with window laminated antennae.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    No stocks till end of June? This is crazy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    End of June isnt that far off. We waited also a month and a half for our Corolla due to shipment delays.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In-demand pa din talaga. Or konti lang ba ang pinararating ng TMPI?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hehehe got the last unit from TMBC today black GL Grandia.. and we love it!! hehehe it's so big and comfy inside! and although it may not be as powerful as the VGT GS it still pulls strong hehe! of to banawe this next few week ends need to spruce it up a little hehe..and yepno unit till the end of june.. may face lift ulit and Hi-Ace

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    In-demand pa din talaga. Or konti lang ba ang pinararating ng TMPI?
    I guess they stopped orders pending the facelift. Malakas din orders nito sa probinsiya.

*Jag001, rare color to have a black Hiace. Most of those coming in are white.

If you want more power, pony out around 30K+ for a Unichip at Speedlab.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    *vinj,

around how many added horse power with unichip?

*all,

saan kaya pde magpa kabit ng rear spoiler (body color) like sa super grandia aside from casa?

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jag001 View Post
    hehehe got the last unit from TMBC today black GL Grandia.. and we love it!! hehehe it's so big and comfy inside! and although it may not be as powerful as the VGT GS it still pulls strong hehe! of to banawe this next few week ends need to spruce it up a little hehe..and yepno unit till the end of june.. may face lift ulit and Hi-Ace
    Buti ka pa..... I guess it's worth the wait. According to SA's I talked to it's a SPEC UP. Iba ba iyon sa face lift?

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]