New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 200 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    I don't know what toyota is thinking.
    That they can still sell without having to give the most options.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    reason why I asked is coz I saw an ad in sulit with pics showing all those options.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jptransfi_auh View Post
    reason why I asked is coz I saw an ad in sulit with pics showing all those options.
    Probably a GL Grandia picture on a HiAce Commuter ad.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    For owners of Super Grandia.

Can the two " captain chairs " swivel 180 degrees ? (to face the passenger at the following row)

In Thailand, the Ventury (thats what they call a higher end Super Grandia there) has this feature.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    mga bosing,,,,
    sa mga rektahan,,lets say sa mga xpressway,,automatic ba na mag -on yong turbo o may switch sya separately para lalong bumilis ang takbo?
    reply naman mga bosing,,thanks!!!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ^ walang switch sir automatic yan. kahit wala ka sa expressway basta mejo tumaas rpm ON na turbo niyan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    For owners of Super Grandia.

Can the two " captain chairs " swivel 180 degrees ? (to face the passenger at the following row)

In Thailand, the Ventury (thats what they call a higher end Super Grandia there) has this feature.
    From what i see (did not confirm though), seems like it can't swivel. Does the Ventury have the same seating capacity as the Super Grandia?

Quote Originally Posted by red.horse24 View Post
    mga bosing,,,,
    sa mga rektahan,,lets say sa mga xpressway,,automatic ba na mag -on yong turbo o may switch sya separately para lalong bumilis ang takbo?
    reply naman mga bosing,,thanks!!!
    The turbocharger functions as a result of exhaust gasses going into it for recirculation into the intake; it operates at a certain rpm (around 1600-1800 usually in most mass produced cars i've encountered).
    Last edited by vinj; April 23rd, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    From what i see (did not confirm though), seems like it can't swivel. Does the Ventury have the same seating capacity as the Super Grandia?

Ventury's looks like the image above, but in black leather.

Even the PHDM Super Grandia have the same shape of the captain chairs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

Ventury's looks like the image above, but in black leather.

Even the PHDM Super Grandia have the same shape of the captain chairs.
    Napa-text tuloy ako sa friend ko sa Toyota. Swiveling nga daw (at least the second row).

I like the set-up of the Ventury BTW. Seats for 11 then when you put down the rear row for luggage, you can still fit in 7 people.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Napa-text tuloy ako sa friend ko sa Toyota. Swiveling nga daw (at least the second row).
    So that means you swing the 2nd row captain seats to face the 3 passengers right behind it?

I like the set-up of the Ventury BTW. Seats for 11 then when you put down the rear row for luggage, you can still fit in 7 people.
    The local Super Grandia (note: Grandia GL is different) is also like that. The last row is split in the middle so that it can be folded up to the side (ala. Landcruiser, Fortuner, Innova, etc...) freeing up space for luggages or cargo.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]