New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 200 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KIANTOT View Post
    Sa simula pwede ka din mag advertise sa net or sa social networks para van rental mo o kaya sa mga real estate na mga bagong open yung mga agent dun kailangan ng van para sa tripping hanggang sa dumami na mga customers mo
    Thanks sir for the inputs, nice idea!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Just last saturday when we are goin home from Hot Air Balloon Fest, a Siomai House truck collided at my back.

Here's what happened: There's a taong grasa that is crossing the stretch of EDSA southbound in front of Trinoma, just after SM North when all of a sudden the man prefer to slow down upon reaching our lane. I had to stepped on the brakes a little hard coz i was only about a meter or two away. I thought that saved him, as he was about to reached the gutter, but on the last lane a taxi sped past him which makes him go back to my lane.

This time i braked really hard and heard a loud "thud" at my back. There it was - a Siomai Haus delivery van kissing my left back side below the glass and near the tail light (near the Hiace sticker)

Good thing only scratches appeared in the panel, and an itsy bitsy crack in my left tail light. Nevertheless, I talked to the driver which let me talk to his boss over the phone, and demanded him to pay me P3K because I told him if I had this casa-repaired it would have cost him 7K.

After 30 mins, an MMDA arrived just as we finished settling the case. Talk about timing. Movies about cops arriving late really portray what's happening in real life

At the end of the day, my Hiace Commuter is now good as new shining and all because that day it was scheduled for buffing the repainted dents. The pintor just applied some rubbing compound and buffed the affected part and the results were enough to put a smile in my face.

All is well

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Guys, normal ba na may amoy ang A/C ng commuter sa unang bukas?
    Pero nawawala naman after ilang seconds.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Guys, normal ba na may amoy ang A/C ng commuter sa unang bukas?
    Pero nawawala naman after ilang seconds.
    Don't notice this on our Grandia but in my Altis, yes (pag morning) and it's also common on other Toyotas based on what i read before. I/m thinking that the cause is probably the condensation/moisture build up in the system when parked overnight. Have you tried opening the a/c blower full blast first before settling it to your desired speed setting?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does anyone know where we can get OEM looking foglamps for the 2012 Hiace (commuter)? Ito yung bumper na may triangular openings sa edges.

Kahit DLAA or other china brands basta exact fit and plug and play, ok na. Thanks!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Does anyone know where we can get OEM looking foglamps for the 2012 Hiace (commuter)? Ito yung bumper na may triangular openings sa edges.

Kahit DLAA or other china brands basta exact fit and plug and play, ok na. Thanks!
    Kung makadaan ka ng Banawe, try inquiring kay Autospecs. Ito yung shop na panay lights and aesthetics. It's across Metrobank, (shop is on the left side), after two intersections if you're coming from Q. Ave - Banawe intersections.

If you backread it seems someone tried it already and it did not fit on the Commuter (parang may tinatamaan na part). Do a quick look muna behind the fog lamp area to see if there's more than enough space. http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...5/index59.html

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ito yung shape nung foglamp.

Yung nga worry ko kasi shortened bumpers ang commuter, baka kulangin ang backspacing...

I guess we have to do it like the on the Jimny (using universal foglamps).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jemson just installed a set of Grandia fogs on a Commuter bumper. A feat initially though to be impossible because of the stock air intake behind the rear bumper. Now it has been done.

Full story here: http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...6/#post1892552

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sa mga meron '12 Commuter. Pakiconfirm po kung tama ang nakikita ko na meron sa latest model na wala dati:

1. Rear Aircon Vents
    2. 3rd Brake Lights
    3. Rear Wiper
    4. Rear Bumper Step-on

Thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jptransfi_auh View Post
    Sa mga meron '12 Commuter. Pakiconfirm po kung tama ang nakikita ko na meron sa latest model na wala dati:

1. Rear Aircon Vents
    2. 3rd Brake Lights
    3. Rear Wiper
    4. Rear Bumper Step-on

Thanks in advance.
    As far as I know, lahat ng nilista mo wala pa rin sa '12 commuter. Rear aircon vent isa lang yung nasa gitna. Pure external facelift lang(headlight and grille) tapos nagtaas pa ng 30k. I don't know what toyota is thinking.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]