ADVERTISEMENTS

Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1163
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]

  1. #591
    2rm
    2rm is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace GL Grandia walkaround impressions

    May 2012 Hiace na ba?
    ADVERTISEMENTS

  2. #592
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Hi guys I have a super Grandia leather. Where can I buy the rear plate garnish and any idea hw much they are? Are they simple bolt ons?

  3. #593
    Super Saiyan greatauror28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by alfa View Post
    Hi guys I have a super Grandia leather. Where can I buy the rear plate garnish and any idea hw much they are? Are they simple bolt ons?
    Scout around Banawe area, there are lots selling them.
    Even car shops in malls like Blade have them.

  4. #594
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    mga bosing,,,ofw po ako,and uwi na ko this dec for good,,ok po bang ipang down ko yong ipon ko sa commuter?gawin kung van for rent,,,kaya na kayang kitain yong pang monthly nung van?laguna po ako,,,advise naman mga master,,,,thanks,,,,

  5. #595
    Super Saiyan greatauror28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by red.horse24 View Post
    mga bosing,,,ofw po ako,and uwi na ko this dec for good,,ok po bang ipang down ko yong ipon ko sa commuter?gawin kung van for rent,,,kaya na kayang kitain yong pang monthly nung van?laguna po ako,,,advise naman mga master,,,,thanks,,,,
    You can do it, just think about the in and outs of this business. It will be profitable in the future should you succeed. You can even add a new unit and so on.

    I have a van for rent business since 2008. At the start, the van might not sustain it's monthly amortization because you're fairly new to the market and hasn't yet established your pool of customers.

    Correct marketing strategy coupled with good customer service will be your ticket to a successful van for rent business.

  6. #596
    2rm
    2rm is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    You can do it, just think about the in and outs of this business. It will be profitable in the future should you succeed. You can even add a new unit and so on.

    I have a van for rent business since 2008. At the start, the van might not sustain it's monthly amortization because you're fairly new to the market and hasn't yet established your pool of customers.

    Correct marketing strategy coupled with good customer service will be your ticket to a successful van for rent business.
    Sir I'm planning this one also maybe mid-year, tanong ko lang kung papaano ba ang pricing sa van for rent? Per Km ba ang computation or may standard rate kang sinusunod. And also since van for rent ang plan ko and not as UV express Im planning to get the GL grandia so that more comfortable ang passenger instead of Commuter. With the price difference of around 250T, do you think kayang kitain ang pang monthly or better get commuter? Thanks!

  7. #597
    Super Saiyan greatauror28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by 2rm View Post
    Sir I'm planning this one also maybe mid-year, tanong ko lang kung papaano ba ang pricing sa van for rent? Per Km ba ang computation or may standard rate kang sinusunod. And also since van for rent ang plan ko and not as UV express Im planning to get the GL grandia so that more comfortable ang passenger instead of Commuter. With the price difference of around 250T, do you think kayang kitain ang pang monthly or better get commuter? Thanks!
    Per my experience, majority of renters prefers larger capacity vans like the commuter and the urvan. More seats means lesser expense for them especially when they are just a group or barkada travelling for fun. I'm not saying nobody rents a GL grandia but the not all of them do.

    As for the pricing and rates, me and my father build our 'fare matrix' by canvassing around, and by comparing rates from our friends who are also in the business.

    We cannot justified the 250T price difference if its only for the bigger body so we settled for the commuter. It's your call at the end of the day.

  8. #598
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    You can do it, just think about the in and outs of this business. It will be profitable in the future should you succeed. You can even add a new unit and so on.

    I have a van for rent business since 2008. At the start, the van might not sustain it's monthly amortization because you're fairly new to the market and hasn't yet established your pool of customers.

    Correct marketing strategy coupled with good customer service will be your ticket to a successful van for rent business.
    thank you bosing!!!!!!

  9. #599
    2rm
    2rm is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Per my experience, majority of renters prefers larger capacity vans like the commuter and the urvan. More seats means lesser expense for them especially when they are just a group or barkada travelling for fun. I'm not saying nobody rents a GL grandia but the not all of them do.

    As for the pricing and rates, me and my father build our 'fare matrix' by canvassing around, and by comparing rates from our friends who are also in the business.

    We cannot justified the 250T price difference if its only for the bigger body so we settled for the commuter. It's your call at the end of the day.
    Sir TYVM for the info!

  10. #600
    Tsikot Member Rank 3 KIANTOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rizal
    Posts
    630

    Default Re: Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by 2rm View Post
    Sir I'm planning this one also maybe mid-year, tanong ko lang kung papaano ba ang pricing sa van for rent? Per Km ba ang computation or may standard rate kang sinusunod. And also since van for rent ang plan ko and not as UV express Im planning to get the GL grandia so that more comfortable ang passenger instead of Commuter. With the price difference of around 250T, do you think kayang kitain ang pang monthly or better get commuter? Thanks!
    Sa simula pwede ka din mag advertise sa net or sa social networks para van rental mo o kaya sa mga real estate na mga bagong open yung mga agent dun kailangan ng van para sa tripping hanggang sa dumami na mga customers mo


ADVERTISEMENTS

Receive Latest Toyota Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Toyota Car Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •