New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Inquire at Toyota. Sometimes they're cheaper for parts like that over the Banawe and tire shops. If not, go around in Evangelista, Banawe, Timog and Cubao P. Tuazon.

We always remove our hubcaps when we go out on long trips up North. Crappy thing about Toyota; spend 1.5-1.6M for the van and all you get are hubcaps.
    I guess I have to live with removing the hubcaps entirely because my hiace is in Van-for-rent business which, as usual, go for long trips.

My mother already inquired at the casa and she was quoted P3,900 - per piece

I have yet to inquire at tire shops. Thanks for the advise.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    I guess I have to live with removing the hubcaps entirely because my hiace is in Van-for-rent business which, as usual, go for long trips.

My mother already inquired at the casa and she was quoted P3,900 - per piece

I have yet to inquire at tire shops. Thanks for the advise.
    Zip tie it. That's what the taxis do.

Mas mura pa to buy a whole alloy rim than a brand new hub cap from Toyota ah.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Nag implement na ba ng price increase ang toyota recently? Kasi tumingin ako sa website ang price ng hiace increased 30K across variants. Yung commuter ngayon nasa 1.245M from 1.215M. Parang sobrang mahal naman na nito para sa isang bare vehicle! tsk tsk...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi to all Hiace Owner...I need your help...May i ask if meron sa inyo who availed financing to get their Hiace? Im planning to get sana a hiace grandia GL within the year for my rent a van business...Makatry naman ng bagong unit and i really want the big space it can offer customers...Kindly give me an idea kung sa xxx amount of down payment, xxx amount ang monthly ninyo...For now, siguro i can give 20 to 30% down...Mga magkano kaya average monthly payment? TIA mga Sir!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Which insurance companies insure Hiace Commuter vans that are used as public passenger vans? Most reputable insurance companies only insure private vehicles. Prefer to use reputable insurance companies.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    anyone know which shop selling hi ace chrome fender flares, saw one recently but cant find shop thanks in advance

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Anybody selling his hubcaps for '11 hiace? natanggal yung isang hubcap ko sa NLEX while speeding, hindi na nahanap ng uncle ko
    PM me guys.
    Use giant zip ties to secure them or grab a set of Hilux (6 lug?) wheels. They're not so expensive and you can reuse your tires.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Use giant zip ties to secure them or grab a set of Hilux (6 lug?) wheels. They're not so expensive and you can reuse your tires.
    I was supposed to do that with ours (hilux 15s) but since we may sell it anytime soon, i decided not to. I was also thinking of the 1st gen LC80 15s (but im not sure about the offset).

The 17s of the Monty Sport look good on the Hiace BTW (in both fitting and design).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga sir try nyo po silipin to.. Log In | Facebook
    HiACE OWNER MALAYSIA ang gaganda nung mga HIACE nila dyan..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    thanks for the advice Doc, but i plan on purchasing a 16" fort mags at the very least to bring 'porma' to my Hiace kahit konti.
    last week, a guy offered me a bnew 17" fort mags (from 2012 model) set wheels only for a whopping 30K
    the price was too steep i had to decline first.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]