New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 200 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Guys, sino nakapagpa install ng cobra alarm?
    ok ba un? thanks..
    I'm using Cobra alarm for 1 year w/o any problem. I don't like the chirp parang ibon. Also check kung pag nagopen ka ng door chirp ng chirp hanggat di mo sinasra yung pinto. Pinapalitan ko yung samin cobra rin pero ibang model. Pag nag open ng door hazard light lang umiilaw. You can also check Autopage Alarm

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    I'm using Cobra alarm for 1 year w/o any problem. I don't like the chirp parang ibon. Also check kung pag nagopen ka ng door chirp ng chirp hanggat di mo sinasra yung pinto. Pinapalitan ko yung samin cobra rin pero ibang model. Pag nag open ng door hazard light lang umiilaw. You can also check Autopage Alarm
    Thanks for the reply. My decision now goes to Autopage.
    Btw, i've checked with Autodresscode about 2011 fogs and they retail it for 5k.
    Kinda steep if you ask me

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I'm also considering to change my 2wk old GL with fortuner 16" rims + 215/65/r16 tires. Pde kaya yun goodyear wrangler hp aw with load capacity of 98H? Ok din ksi review nya at matagal daw mapudpod. may offer sakin na bridgestone dueler ht 235/60/r16 load 100H, P6.5k /pc.we tested it with the rims,wala naman rubbing.I'm just a bit concerned na baka masyado malapad that could lead to higher FC. What other tires would you recommend? Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung wala naman rubbing, ok na yan kung wider. Mas grippy siya. So mas stable, in a way.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    A shop is offering me Goodyear Wrangler HP AW 215/65/r16 at P5k per tire. I'm more inclined to get goodyear over bridgestone since mas maganda feedback/review.what bothers me is the load index of 98H. Would it be good enough loading 11 pax in a GL model? Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by brf View Post
    A shop is offering me Goodyear Wrangler HP AW 215/65/r16 at P5k per tire. I'm more inclined to get goodyear over bridgestone since mas maganda feedback/review.what bothers me is the load index of 98H. Would it be good enough loading 11 pax in a GL model? Thanks!
    That is a good price, better check the date of manufacture of the tire to be sure its still fairly new stock.

IMO, the load rating should be good enough for a Grandia with the usual passenger load. Its still within light truck standards lest you really pack it up with passengers and cargo at the same time.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    That is a good price, better check the date of manufacture of the tire to be sure its still fairly new stock.

IMO, the load rating should be good enough for a Grandia with the usual passenger load. Its still within light truck standards lest you really pack it up with passengers and cargo at the same time.
    thanks for sharing your insights...
    we don't pack it up w/ passengers+cargo at the same time naman.
    i think this goodyear tire is 6 ply only, unlike with the stock 8 ply.
    would that be fine?

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That should be good, the stock 8-Ply Bridgestones are really built for light trucks carrying a good load already and this contributes to making the ride harsh just as well. If you noticed, the Super Grandia variants use the same Goodyear h/t tires which are 6-ply as well.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    is it normal hindi ganon ka responsive ang steering?
    i'm not sure if nasanay lang ako sa steering ng honda (crv 04/civic 08).
    how do you find your steering response?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by brf View Post
    is it normal hindi ganon ka responsive ang steering?
    i'm not sure if nasanay lang ako sa steering ng honda (crv 04/civic 08).
    how do you find your steering response?
    How do you say by "not responsive"? When you turn while the car is running, the car takes time to react or there's a lot of play on the steering? If its the former, the Hiace is really going to understeer as compared to your Civic and CRV due to its suspension/chassis dynamics and higher center of gravity.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]