New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 200 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_fox View Post
    To all owners of Hi-ace Commuters and GL Grandia pwede ba kayong mag share kung saan casa kayo kumuha ng unit nyo at kung ano ung mga freebies na binigay sa inyo. im planning to get one of this two variant if budget permit and your reply is very much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Sir, i'm not yet an owner but I will be in the next day or two
    I recently applied for a car loan in PSbank, BPI and BDO but sadly, only PSbank had updates as of the moment.
    I applied for a Toyota HiAce Commuter and planning a 20% DP in 5years. PSbank approved me with 30%dp coz they said that my monthly income won't justify the amortization for the van. I have declared no co-maker btw.

So that pushed me to try In-House financing of the dealers. I've called dealers and i've been quoted by around 5 dealers already but nothing beats the quotation of Toyota Marikina. Here it is:

Toyota HiAce Commuter 2.5L White
    Unit Price: P1,215,000.00
    DP 20%: P243,000
    Insurance: P30,000
    LTO :P9200
    CM / Processing Fee: P7000
    Amortization: P21300/mo.

This would mean the in-house financing just applied 31% interest in my loan - not much higher than banks since PSB gave me 28.49%, BPI said they do 29% and BDO is 28.14%. Not bad for an in-house car loan isn't it?

Freebies would be the usual car tint, seat cover, matting and rust proofing. The SA said that they don't usually give cash discounts and freebies (LTO,Insurance,CM) to HiAce buyers coz the units are scarce due to tsunami in Japan, even GL and SuperGrandia variants. I have proved this coz all 5 dealers i've talked to says the same story. (or they are properly instructed what to say, i'm not sure). They even say that should i decide to apply, i'll be "waiting in line" with the buyers coz there aren't any units available in any casa.

Now, back to Toyota marikina. Luckily, they have a single white unit - which they reserved to me upon paying 10K reservation fee.
    I have been CI'd awhile ago, and my SA told me that the application would be approved this afternoon. Fastest release would be tom and latest would be monday or tuesday.

What can you say about my deal tsikoteers? Have I made a nice buy? Comments please

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I've seen a Hi-Ace ( Grandia I presume ) with wrap around kits. Gun metal OEM Prado rims and a LED tail light to boot. Looks nice IMO.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Guys, I applied for an In-house carloan last thursday pa in Toyota Marikina. My loan was approved this monday only as advised by my SA. Now, is it possible na makuha agad yung unit within the week? Tuesday came and my SA told me i needed more documents like ITR of my co-maker (my mom) which he didn't require in the first place. I'm really hoping that the unit will be released this week, until friday the latest coz I badly needed it na. Even my SA told me that they have the unit na sa casa, but i learned later on that all bnew vehicles are stored in Sta.Rosa, not in dealer's casa, and the deliveries usually require at least 5 units before a "mass transfer" will be made from factory to dealer.

Now, is my SA's behavior normal? Or he isn't competent enough? Hindi ba talaga ganun kadali ma-release and unit? On my count it will be one week tomorrow na since I applied and i'm not yet driving my Toyota HiAce Commuter . All documents are already processed and approved; my PDCs are waiting na rin. Should I change dealer na?

Please advise tsikoteers!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    <double post>

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi mga Kabayan,

I'm planng to have it for my Toyota Commuter 2011. Comment plss..

TVIEW PRODUCTS

[SIZE=3]T206IR[/SIZE]
    20-INCH FLIP DOWN TFT LCD MONITOR WITH WIDE SCREEN 20" Wide Screen Roof Mount Monitor
    PAL & NTSC System LCD
    2 video inputs
    Come along with a Remote Control
    OSD Menu
    High Resolution
    Power supply: DC 12 V
    Built-in IR transmitter

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyz_2001 View Post
    Hi mga Kabayan,

I'm planng to have it for my Toyota Commuter 2011. Comment plss..

TVIEW PRODUCTS

[SIZE=3]T206IR[/SIZE]
    20-INCH FLIP DOWN TFT LCD MONITOR WITH WIDE SCREEN 20" Wide Screen Roof Mount Monitor
    PAL & NTSC System LCD
    2 video inputs
    Come along with a Remote Control
    OSD Menu
    High Resolution
    Power supply: DC 12 V
    Built-in IR transmitter
    how much ito sir?
    but if I may guess, this will range from 20-30K.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    US$ 319.64

19 inch Flipdown TFT LCD Car Monitor - IR Transmitter - TV Tuner - 2 Audio Input and 2 Video Input

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    bad news! nagkaroon ng accident dito sa garahe lang namin ayun nadamay yung hiace namin nasa casa ngayon and papalitan ng pinto sa likod btw napamodify pa namin yung seats from 15 seaters 12 seaters nalang and may headrest and na recline ng konti yung seats + leather seatcover sobrang luwag na sa loob costs about P27,000 btw may sobra akong upuan dito for sale make an offer nalang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sir pwede ka ba mag post ng pics ng modified seats mo pls., plan ko din gawing 12 seater yung commuter ko and san yung shop na gumawa, TIA,

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    bro kevin san kayo nagpamodify ng upuan?yun dating set din ba ang inayos? plan ko din gawing 12 seater commuter ko.thanks

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners &amp; Discussions Thread [Merged]