New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 200 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2000
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Guys, would you recommend " paint protection " for our brand new SG?
    Since it's also raining, noticed that my ride have some water marks on the glass windows already. Any suggestions on what to use for a quick fix? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^

If you paid the same amount and you don't have a voucher, I think I got sales talk to buying that voucher.hehe

As to the paint protection, for me since I have learned a lot in the detailing section of Tsikot, I would recommend that you should protect the paint of your vehicle.

I am not sure on how long it can keep the paint looking fresh coz like for example my Dmax, I bought it in 2008 and it was only in early 2012 that I learned on the know-hows of properly taking car of my car's paint. Then it has been more than a year and a half I think since I last detailed it but each time after cleaning the truck, it still looks fresh. Our City, it was bought in 2011 but only detailed it once sometime in 2013, till now it's still ok. Our 2001 Civic, never had a full detail until 2012 and the paint is still ok but it had so many paint jobs already due to accidents.

But fully detailing your car would make it look better than the day you drove it from the dealership. Especially after the claying part, try to glide your hand on the paint and you will feel how smooth it is. Then apply the paint cleaner or step 1, world of difference.

It just happened that I still have some detailing products and I had a free time so I did the full detailing on my own instead of bringing it to a detailing shop. Not only that I saved a lot of money, I burned a lot of calories too.hehe

Yes those watermarks make the glass look dirty considering the SG has a lot of windows. What I have is the Elevo Watermark Remover, the liquid type. It's very effective but you have to put a little elbow grease to really remove those stubborn watermarks. But in this kind of weather where it will rain then suddenly it will get sunny, I couldn't care less anymore, I just clean them with water then apply that Elevo when I feel like applying it which I haven't done for more than a year too.hehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh888 View Post
    Hi to all owners of Super Grandia,

I have a question as i am interested in purchasing this vehicle, is it true that the air intake of this vehicle is mounted under the bumper, the reason for asking this is may kakilala ako na may super grandia and di daw pwede daan sa baha kahit mababaw. Just want to ask if this is true? TIA
    Sir Josh888, I guess pwede sa baha ang SG and pwede kahit medyo malalim lalim.hehe Ito tignan mo ang picture. Ang tapang ng driver niyan knowing full well that its engine is under the seat. I wouldn't do that with mine.

Pic taken from TGP. Photo from Ralph Singson

flood.jpg

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Nangari din sakin yan recently. Yung bagyo na tumama sa norte. Kalimutan ko pangalan. Basta ung last typhoon. Bandang paoay, ilocos norte yun. Umapaw daw kasi yung dike. Mga ganyan kataas din. Mabagal ka lang dapat tapos 1st gear mga 2k rpm. Steady. Slowly. No breaks. No changing of gear. Commuter 2014 unit ko. Nung nakalagpas ako sumunod na ibang hiace...hahahaha. mga papuntang pagudpod din. Sisiw lang sa mga naka urvan ung ganyan

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gud day mga sir, tanong ko lang po kung may naka hawa npo ba nang EGR blanking sa inyo ng mga hiace nyo? Plan ko po kase i DIY kaso d ko po alam ung exact location kung saan ko ibblank ung plate,TIA!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *acgq: Grabe ang tapang niyo, sir, kung nagawa niyo yan. I would never brave to wade that flood using my SG. Napakalalim na niyan. Hindi ko na worry ung pumasok sa loob ng van ung tubig, ang worry ko na diyan is baka lumutang na ako.hehe

*Jongob: Kung magpapa blank ka, sir, I suggest ipagawa mo muna sa marunong then pag aralan mo on the proper know-how. I am not sure kung gumagawa siya, pero try to contact sir zix888 and ask if he does blanking for Hiace. Sa Mitsubishi thread mo siya makikita.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    *rna800 -ok sir tnx for the reply, na meet ko na si sir zix888 nakakuha ko kse sa kanya ng baldwin filters ask ko sya .

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^
    That's good, sir. Balitaan mo kami once you have blanked your Hiace's EGR. Ano ba ang unit niyo, sir? GL/SG/Commuter? Regardless, we have the same engine anyway.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Cge sir balitaan ko kayo agad, GL nga po pla unit ko.
    Natry nyo npo ba ung decarbonizing na service ng toyota kse 60T npo mileage ko kasama dw sya sa pms?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^

Matagal tagal pa ako sa 60k kms, sir.hehe Kakakuha ko palang ng 3rd week of Aug ung SG ko and it has clocked just a little above 2100 kms at this time.

Pero I have not done that with my Dmax considering it is more than 116k kms already. Wala naman silang inoffer na ganyan.

Ang alam ko diyan sa decarbonizing, yan ung lilinisin ang fuel line. Sa Liqui Moly ata yang merong ganyan. Well kung kasama talaga siya sa PMS, I wouldn't mind them doing that to my SG.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]